MScapes | Applications Close: 30.11.2019
Located in Townsville, M Scapes Pty Ltd is the landscaping division that undertakes works in the Maidment Group of estates. Maidment Group is a privately-owned family company specialising in creating quality residential developments with a strong focus on regional growth corridors.
M Scapes are seeking a full time experienced Groundsperson to maintain our new Disc Golf Course at Harris Crossing. The successful applicant will enjoy the opportunity to join a rapidly growing successful commercial landscaping company that promotes great work life balance and opportunities for future growth.
The main duties and responsibilities for this Groundsperson position include, but not limited to:
- undertaking general grounds maintenance duties to ensure the course is in top condition at all times
- duties to include, but not limited to: mowing, herbicide spraying, edging, snipping, weeding, mulching, planting, pruning, irrigation repairs and generally all works associated with the establishment and presentation of the new Disc Golf Course;
- You will be the lead in a team environment and as such will need to provide direction and delegate tasks to other team members on a weekly basis
The successful applicant will have:
- experience and skills in grounds maintenance and associated plant and equipment, including brush cutting, hedging, zero turn mowers, herbicide application;
- Great communication skills and positive attitude
- a current manual driver's licence (MR advantageous);
- a strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills;
- Construction Safety White Card;
- chemical application license (advantageous).
-Certificate III in Horticulture (advantageous).
- Traffic Management level 2 and First Aid Certificate (advantageous);
- Police check (required).
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]