About M Property Townsville
Based on the principles of trust, customer service and ‘quality in everything we do,’ M Property was established to cater to the diverse needs of the Townsville marketplace. With over 20 years of industry experience, we understand what you need in terms of real estate solutions. Giving homeowners, home buyers and investors the opportunity to connect with experienced real estate professionals who have access to the most comprehensive suite of property solutions in the region. With a strong focus on the customer experience, we strive to make the property buying process as easy as possible.
About the role
M Property Townsville is looking for an experienced Senior Real Estate Administrator to join our expanding agency. Much more than an admin role, this position plays an important part in ensuring the efficient and effective day-to-day operations within the office.
Be part of an agency backed by Maidment Group, one of the largest fully integrated, privately-owned, property developers in North Queensland. Work alongside and support a high-performing team and get to work in a growing and fast-paced environment, with the ability to develop and grow your career within the agency.
Some of the key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Administrative management of all listings
- Managing and processing sales contracts & agency agreements
- Receipting of daily banking and reconciliation of payments
- Processing accounts payable including entering invoices, disbursements, and processing office & trust payments
- Preparing and processing client invoices
- Maintenance of trust & office accounts
- Perform administrative support to the sales team
- Database management
Skills and experience:
- Previous real estate administration experience essential
- Experience using Vault RE or similar CRM management system is essential
- Experience with MYOB/EXO or similar accounting software advantageous but not essential
- A positive and proactive attitude towards all tasks required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work towards deadlines, multi-task and excel under pressure
- Attention to detail is a must
- Flexible working environment available, as the role can be full-time or part-time to suit applicant.
$60,000 - $79,999 (full-time)
Applications can be submitted in confidence to Maidment Group by emailing your resume to [email protected]