Maidment Group currently has a position available for a trainee Administration Officer/ Office Junior commencing in January/February 2022. The position is for a Business Administration Trainee, who will be working towards completing a Certificate III in Business Administration and would suit students who have finished year 12 at the end of the 2021 school year.
If you have a strong interest in starting in office administration, then we would like to hear from you. In this role you will be challenged, every day will be different, and you will have an opportunity for career progression in a well-supported, team environment.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative duties such as filing, photocopy, scanning & binding
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional, and friendly manner
- Phone and email correspondence
- Data entry, filing and record keeping
- Run errands, pick-ups and deliveries as required
- Archive and file management
- Reception duties; and
- Providing support to the administration and accounts team.
- are friendly and reliable
- actively contribute to team outcomes
- enjoy being a valuable team member
- can follow directions
- have an eye for detail; and
- possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
then you will find Maidment Group is a great place to kick start your career.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by 24/12/2021