Packed with design features, this home offers three bedrooms with a central kitchen that overlooks the open plan living and dining and alfresco area. The hub of this home is the custom designed kitchen with large island bench and walk in pantry, the bedrooms have their own private area with an activity room and no shortage of storage with a walk-in linen cupboard.
- Split system air conditioners throughout
- Custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Overhead cupboards with plaster bulkhead
- Large walk in pantry
- Security screens to all windows and sliding glass doors
- Tiled niches and mixer tapware to bathrooms
- LED lighting throughout
- Fans to all rooms including Alfresco
- Generous electrical allowance
- Quality tiles and carpets throughout
- Double lock up garage with 2 remotes
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Fully fenced (half share) with side access gate
- Fantastic usable backyard space with no easements
- Close to open space and parkland
A community that is only minutes away from Townsville's city centre, Harris Crossing gives you a new lifestyle choice. Surrounded by lush parkland and bordered by the Bohle River, Harris Crossing is located close to all the day-to-day services you need.
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- Walking distance to fresh water fishing holes along the banks of the Bohle River.
Be part of a dynamic community that is fast-growing, affordable and ideally located to suit your lifestyle needs. It's your chance to build a brand new home in a progressive and modern community, that's all about convenience and the flexibility to live life the way you want.
- Located in the heart of Thuringowa Central, just 12km from the Townsville CBD.
- When complete 800 families will call Harris Crossing home, on blocks ranging from 390sqm-1030sqm.
- Enjoy more than 70 hectares of proposed parkland and green space which will include playgrounds, boardwalks, picnic areas, walking trails and natural riverbank access to the banks of the Bohle River.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes' drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 541 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 163 | Kingsborough Court, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817