Need a home loan?
We can help!
Seaside lots are rare - and these gorgeous lots are available to build your dream Island home on. With gorgeous seafront locations and beautiful views - these lots are prepped and ready to be built on, with the surrounding homes a perfect example of what you could be enjoying. This is the perfect spot to live while enjoying swimming, snorkelling, fishing, or beachside dining.
Looking out to the ocean with the Picnic Bay Jetty in sight - you are within a 3-minute walk to everything local… Mama Romas, The Reef Bar Café, Picnic Bay Pub, the Golf Course and more! Homes in the area are very successful Air BnB's with tourists and locals paying top dollar to be in this pristine bay on Magnetic Island.
Be surrounded by the gorgeous wildlife such as the koalas, native birds, possums and wallabies. Not to mention the surrounding great locations - such as Cockle Bay (where the wrecked SS City of Adelaide) and the beautiful Rocky Bay which is perfect for swimming and snorkelling.
• Approx. 1-minute walk to closest bus stop to take you anywhere on the Island
• Approx. 3-Minute walk to Picnic Bay Foreshore with Mama Romas, The Reef Bar Café, Picnic Bay Pub and The Picnic Bay Jetty
• Approx. 2-minute drive from Magnetic Island Country Golf Club
• Approx. 4-minute drive to Cockle Bay
• Approx. 6-minute drive to the Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal
• Approx. 9-minute drive to Alma Bay for a beautiful swim
• Approx. 15-minute drive to Horseshoe Bay with water sports
• Approx. 22-minute Ferry trip from Magnetic Island to Townsville
- Property Type: Land
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Land Size: 312 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 0
About - Lot 10 11-19 The Esplanade, PICNIC BAY, QLD 4819