Inspect this home
Sun 20th Jun 11:30am - 12:00pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Who wouldn't want their own slice of stunning North Queensland living? Perched high upon Castle Hill this executive home of over 270m2 is now on the market and ready for its new owners! Spread out over two levels, this home boasts two family living areas, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms, a timber outdoor patio and an oversized double garage with storage underneath the home, on a large semi flat plot of 885m2.
There is an abundance of room for all family members to have their own space and privacy yet feeling close and united at home. This is a house designed for harmonious family living capturing the surrounding native trees and wildlife and enjoying the enviable lifestyle on offer.
The four bedrooms are generously sized with wooden sliding doors offering an elegant look with the main bedroom having separate access onto the rear patio. The main bathroom is spacious with a separate double basin. The kitchen has been designed to give you space meaning that you will never feel crowded. The two living areas, with separate dining area, both offer wide access doors onto the rear outdoor patio with endless, magnificent views.
Down the rear stairs you will be met by the ultimate teenagers retreat or rumpus room. Ample shutters built in to take advantage of the refreshing breeze and gorgeous views. The stunning pool has been positioned in the perfect spot on the property.
This property is a must if you are looking for views and the enjoyment of luxury living. Don't put the house hunting off anymore - come and see this one for yourself!
• Magnificent views
• Perched high upon Castle Hill
• Two open plan living areas with four generously proportioned bedrooms
• Enclosed teenagers retreat downstairs with shutters
• Timber outdoor patio with Magnificent views
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout with functional modern lighting
• Plenty of storage underneath home
• Stunning pool build for its location
• Oversized double garage with other carparking opportunities
• Dual side access points to the home
• Surrounded by native trees and wildlife
• Walking distance to Castle Hill walking tracks
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Townsville Grammar School
• Approx. 3 minute drive to Townsville CBD
• Approx. 3 minute drive to The Strand
• Approx. 4 minute drive to nearest grocery store
• Approx. 6 minute drive to Palmer Street
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 885 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 9 Kensington Court, CASTLE HILL, QLD 4810