Inspect this home
Sun 7th Aug 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Experience the best of split level living in this fantastic high set Queenslander home. Bursting full of charm, this newly renovated residence would be perfect for families looking for space.
As you enter, you'll be pleasantly greeted with an open plan living and dining with sparkling polished timber floors and a fresh paint throughout. The kitchen is something to boast with its ample cooking space and huge breakfast bar. It is also situated with an induction stove, oven, and plenty of smart storage. Upstairs accommodation includes three good sized bedrooms including the main, all carpeted with split-system air conditioning and built-in robes. The spacious family bathroom has been recently renovated with a shower and bath combination, perfect for kids, a toilet, and large basin.
The undercover outdoor deck overlooks the extensive backyard perfect for an early morning coffee. Downstairs defines split level living with two large additional rooms which may be utilised as extra bedrooms or a study. An entertaining bar and projector are on offer for a relaxing movie night with friends or family. A second bathroom is found downstairs with a shower and toilet. This home is an entertainers retreat with additional undercover space downstairs which may be used as an outdoor dining with plenty of space for a family and friends get together. Bring out the BBQ or have a homemade pizza night with the glorious wood fired pizza oven found in the backyard.
Positioned on a large 607sqm block with space for kids and pets to play and is fully fenced with side car access. This home would be excellent for any sized family, only located minutes from Dalrymple Road and Nathan Street, providing easy access across town.
• Conveniently positioned a short drive from Dalrymple Road and Nathan Street, providing easy access across town
• Freshly renovated with sparkling polished timber floors and a coat of paint inside and out
• Spacious open pan living and dining room
• The kitchen has ample cooking space with induction stove, oven, and plenty of smart storage
• Downstairs features a large movie/entertaining space with a projector and bar
• The master bedroom is large with built-in robes
• Two additional rooms are found downstairs and may be utilised as bedrooms or a study
• The family bathroom is located upstairs with a shower and bath combination and a second bathroom is situated downstairs for convenience
• Featuring a large outdoor entertainment with vast undercover space perfect for a BBQ and ample yard for kids and pets
• Situated on a 607sqm fully fenced block with side gate access
• Approx. 1 minute drive to Dalrymple Road and Nathan Street
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Domain Shopping Centre
• Approx. 14 minute drive to The Townsville City
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Townsville Christian College
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 607 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 80 Lillipilli Street, VINCENT, QLD 4814