Inspect this home
Sun 5th Dec 01:00pm - 01:30pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This exceptional property is perfect for those seeking a family home to enjoy, with views, unmatched features, and rare natural charm. Situated in a prime suburb perfectly positioned in a quiet location adjacent to the City, this home offers beautiful views and captures soft breezes from its' elevated position.
This gorgeous home has been brilliantly designed to allow cross flow ventilation by way of timber and glass doors which open out onto timber decks on both sides of the house. This gives a special feeling of openness and space, bringing the outdoors in and truly designed for our wonderful climate. With the open plan combined living area beside the modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, it's a comfortable and practical space for the whole family to enjoy in all seasons.
Additionally, upstairs also provides a master suite with a sizable walk-in robe, bathroom with double basin vanity and separate shower while taking in the views through the louvers to the tropical gardens. The second room could be utilised as a bedroom or office space also offering another wonderful aspect with views of Mount Stuart. The second bathroom is modern with shower over bath and separate toilet.
Downstairs the home offers complete separation which is self-contained with a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, two additional bedrooms, bathroom and living space. This area can be utilised as a teenagers retreat or even rented out as it can be securely locked.
Outside you can enjoy one of the many outdoor spaces. One deck comes completes with a built-in outdoor cooking facility perfect for entertaining your guests. You can even relax in one of the three tiered lush tropical gardens leaving you endless options.
• Situated in an inner-city Suburb of Townsville you are walking distance to Castle Hill walking tracks, bike trails and the CBD.
• Picture windows from most rooms are designed to capture the beauty of the site offering a modern take on Queensland living
• Brilliantly designed to allow cross flow ventilation by way of timber and glass doors which open out onto timber decks on both sides of the house
• Entertaining will be made easily with your choice of outdoor settings in a magical hill location offering breathtaking views
• Generous sized kitchen with great kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher, large gas cooktop and breakfast bar
• Lounge & dining areas overlook and flow out to the verandah at the front of the home, such a beautiful place to sit and relax with its fabulous, elevated outlook across the treetops
• The master bedroom is located upstairs totally separated from the remaining bedrooms and comes complete with air-conditioning, spacious ensuite and large built-in-robe
• Second room could be utilised as a bedroom or office space also offering another wonderful aspect with views of Mount Stuart
• Upstairs family bathroom is modern with shower over bath and separate toilet
• Downstairs the home offers complete separation which is self-contained with a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, two additional bedrooms, bathroom and living space
• Generous laundry providing additional storage
• Lock up storage shed in garage
• Lock up double garage with multiple off street parking options
• Offering well established tranquil gardens with a serenity back drop of Castle Hill and a large deck providing a panoramic outlook to enjoy
• Townsville City (3 min Drive)
• Queensland Country Bank Stadium (15 min walk)
• The Ville Casino (8 min Car)
• Townsville Civic Theatre (18 min walk)
• Townsville Airport (8 min car)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 607 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 7 McClelland Street, WEST END, QLD 4810