Need a home loan?
We can help!
This carefully maintained home offers families great value for money with its three good-sized bedrooms, modern kitchen, spacious open-plan living area, carport, greenhouse and shed! Situated in the suburb of Kelso, this 809 sqm allotment has established and cared for gardens that ooze charm and warmth. This property is bursting with family-friendly features!
The entrance to the home is spacious and immediately opens into the light and airy living area. Down the hallway gives access to the kitchen/dining area as well as the bedrooms. The modern kitchen provides you with ample bench space, while being able to look out onto the backyard and watch the kids play. The kitchen/dining area has cork board flooring, with the sliding door providing internal access to the lockable carport. The backyard has a 3m X 3m shed with its own path, takes care of the gardening equipment. The gardens are maintained and bordered by low-maintenance garden beds
The three bedrooms all have built-in-robes and are extremely well-sized with ample room for study desks. The bathroom is filled with natural light and is a blank canvas for if you wanted to renovate! The toilet is separate to the bathroom.
The property is a short car drive from premier shopping at Willows Shopping Centre and family fun can be had in abundance at the banks of the Ross River. The picturesque Ross River Dam is close by for walks and exercise and a local park is within easy walking distance.
• Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and room for study desks
• Separate kitchen/dining area to give space
• Modern kitchen with ample cabinetry/drawers/workbench
• Immaculate, low-maintenance gardens
• Lockable carport and 3m X 3m shed outside, with green house
• Easy to renovate bathroom with separate toilet
• Light and airy, cosy lounge with separate kitchen/dining area
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning in the home
• Established gardens that are easy to care for
• Great street appeal - a very cute home!
• Walking distance to walking tracks and minutes from picturesque Ross River
• Short drive to the Stockland Shopping centre, Hospital and the James Cook University
• Quiet location with minimal through traffic, great for the kids
• 1 minute walk (140m) from the closest bus stop
• 1 minute drive (550m) from Kelso State School
• 6 minute drive (3.1km) from Ross River Dam
• 10 minute drive (8.2km) from Riverway Lagoons
• 12 minute drive (9km) from Willows Shopping Centre
• 13 minute drive (12.2km) from James Cook University
• 26 minute drive (20.5km) from Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 68 Peter Street, KELSO, QLD 4815