Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in the sought after suburb of Douglas, this home is ready for its next chapter! Come home after a hard day's work to relax and unwind in your entertainer's delight with your very own wrap around front balcony, spa and resort-style pool - all while overlooking the magnificent Ross River! Sitting in a quiet location with easy access to parks, this home is also within a 5 minute drive to Stockland's Shopping Centre.
Featuring impressive build quality and neutral tones, this home is perfect for the entertainer and offers the lucky new owners a dream lifestyle right on the water's edge.
As you walk into the home you are met by the dining and living area with a wonderful, natural view of the river. On the bottom floor you will find a spacious, undercover tiled patio with great views overlooking the resort-style pool and luxurious spa. This home offers large living areas, a spacious study and your own separate view of the river from both floors. Upstairs you will find 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a massive master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe includes ample shelving and drawer space and also featuring a large double basin vanity, shower and separate spa. The additional 4 bedrooms are all good-sized with built in wardrobes.
At the rear of the house is a wrap around balcony on both the lower and second level of the house with deck/sitting area designed to capture the lovely river breezes. Whilst at the front of the property upon entry you will be met by a large automatic gate with side gate entry also which leads you up the wide concrete driveway to the double garage.
• Massive master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Remaining 4 bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Open plan living/dining area overlooking the pool
• Two living areas downstairs with laundry
• Fully tiled
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Upstairs and downstairs wrap around balcony overlooking the river
• Laundry chute is a bonus
• Remote automatic entrance gate - access width for 2 vehicles
• Surrounded by family friendly neighbours in a house-proud location
• Approx. 4 minute drive to Stocklands Shopping Centre
• Approx. 5 minute drive to the nearest Primary School and Secondary School
• Approx. 6 minute drive to Douglas tennis courts
• Approx. 8 minute walk/3 minute drive to The Palmetum Botanical Gardens
• Approx. 9 minutes to Cannon Park Entertainment Centre
• Approx. 17 minutes to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 600 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 60 Keesing Road, DOUGLAS, QLD 4814