Need a home loan?
We can help!
Opportunities like this do not come up very often. Located in a prime suburb of Hermit Park, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom classic Queenslander is now on the market and ready to become your dream home.
This property has been loved and cared for with the highest of standards, with the family-friendly layout in mind showing seamlessly from the family living area through to the kitchen and back undercover deck. The generous internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the homeowner, renovator, or investors - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
Once you enter the property you will be greeted by a large open sitting room that leads onto the living area, kitchen and flows to the patio. To the left upon entry is where the bedrooms are located, giving space and privacy to the rest of the home. To the right is an enclosed deck, bathroom, and lockable side patio. The home is light and airy, with great ventilation and sky-lights to help maintain the serenity.
The home is absolutely bursting with original features including high ceilings, polished pine floors, T & G walls/ceilings, French doors, casement windows, timber louvres, beautiful fretwork and ornate scrolls. Queenslander lovers will swoon!
The property has generous-sized rooms, is fully fenced, and sits on an 809m2 block. A home of complete privacy and style, with room for all your leisure equipment and beautiful established garden beds. Drive through the carport to the 6m x 6m shed at the back, perfect for extra car space or storage.
The fully renovated kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is particularly generous in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic! You could even further enhance this large space to the rear of the kitchen onto the back deck.
With plenty of space available in the backyard, there is more than enough room to create your own private oasis with a pool.
This family's children have grown up and it's time for the parents to downsize. Highly motivated, make sure your family does not miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase a stunning Queenslander enjoying an amazing aspect in sought-after Hermit Park. Golden, childhood memories are waiting to be made!
• Gorgeous classic Queenslander with stunning original features throughout
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, the master with big naturally lit ensuite and his & her built-in robes
• Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, a double sink, double oven, electric cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space as well as a timber servery
• Multiple living areas to give space and privacy to all family members
• Fully fenced, 809m2 block with beautifully established gardens - a true oasis!
• Double shed/garage can also store trailer, jetski etc - the choice is yours
• Countless opportunities for the astute buyer
• Bursting with original features including high ceilings, polished pine floors, T & G walls/ceilings, French doors, casement windows, timber louvres and beautiful fretwork
• Back rear deck as large, undercover and cool entertaining area that seamlessly joins the home
• Spacious family lounge
• Large side lockable patio, joining with a side deck and bathroom - filled with natural light
• Skylights throughout the home to fill it with natural light
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Freshly painted throughout
• Room for a pool to be put in the backyard - subject to the plans
• Surrounded by great neighbours in a house-proud location
• 809m2 lot in the sought-after suburb of Hermit Park - this area always holds value!
• Approx. 1-minute walk to Bicentennial Park
• Approx. 3-minute drive to essential amenities like Woolworths Hermit Park
• Approx. 4-minute drive to medical amenities
• Approx. 3-minute drive to the closest Primary School (Hermit Park State School)
• Approx. 3-minute drive to the closest High School (Saint Margaret Mary's College)
• Approx. 4.-minute drive to Queensland Country Bank Stadium
• Approx. 5-minute drive to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 59 Queens Road, HERMIT PARK, QLD 4812