Need a home loan?
We can help!
This high-end haven has all the features that you could ever ask for in an executive style home. Built with precise workmanship, this property is situated on a generous 680sqm allotment and backs onto the Golf Course - this is one not to be missed!
Attractive glass and timber door opens onto a delightful entrance foyer in which to greet your guests. The expansive, open-plan living areas boast high-gloss tiles adding a nice touch of elegance with neutral décor, split system air conditioning and fans throughout. The spacious family living area flows out through glass sliding doors onto the tiled, undercover rear patio and landscaped gardens.
The high end spec kitchen will delight any potential chef with ample cabinets, drawers and metres of shiny white granite workbench that give this kitchen a feeling of great luxury. Soft-close cabinets and drawers and stainless steel appliances add to the effect. The breakfast bar is ideal for casual dining and overlooks the formal dining area.
The four bedrooms are generously sized with three having built-in-robes whilst the master has its own large walk in robe. The master bedroom offers an ensuite with luxury floor-to-ceiling tiles, a double shower and views of the front of the property with vast amounts of windows. The main bathroom has both bath and shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
This property was built to capture the afternoon breezes while entertaining your guests or just sitting and enjoy the TV in outside comfort while overlooking the Golf Course. It also has added value with the opportunity of the rear family room being able to be transformed into separate living or teenagers retreat. This room has a prominent position to capture breezes and views of the Golf Course - potential!
All living areas including the kitchen and family room have full views of the stunning Golf Course with continual breezes all day long.
The garage is a lot larger than normal with an extended area, ample storage opportunity and side roller door to access the carport area.
• High end 317sqm executive style home under roof on a 680sqm block
• This home offers the perfect opportunity for inter-generational living with a second living area and kitchenette offset from the fourth bedroom
• 5kw Solar System with 22 panels
• Entrance foyer and open-plan living/dining/kitchen
• High-gloss tiles throughout living areas
• Stylish, high-end kitchen with soft-close drawers/cabinets, white granite bench tops and breakfast bar
• Four bedrooms with built-in-mirror-robes, master with walk in robe
• Ensuite to master with double shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Family bathroom with bath and shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling, separate toilet
• Stylish study centrally located within the property
• Tiled, undercover patio with extended entertaining area and views of the Golf Course
• Oversized Double garage with ample storage and side access to undercover area - room for your boat or caravan
• Small workbench for the handyman in the garage
Within walking distance to parks
• Approx. 5 minute drive to the nearest grocery store
• Approx. 5 minute drive to closest schools
• Approx. 6 minute drive to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 13 minute drive to the local IGA, pharmacy, fish & chip shop as well as The Riverview Tavern
• Approx. 14 minute drive to James Cook University & Townsville University Hospital
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 680 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 57 Aspley Drive, KIRWAN, QLD 4817