Inspect this home
Sun 7th Aug 10:30am - 11:00am
Privately set back from the street, a leafy entrance invites you into this sophisticated urban sanctuary, showcasing a seamless design with free-flowing living spaces. The perfect fit for the style conscious who has an appreciation for the finer things in life, showcasing multiple living spaces using Bifold doors connecting the stunning deck. Encompassed by a tranquil oasis of greenery and resort pool, maximising our tropical North Qld lifestyle.
Features to love:
• Presents as new with porcelain tiles throughout the internal living areas
• Formal lounge - privately tucked behind the french doors with sleek built in cabinetry
• Soaring high ceilings throughout the living areas
• Open plan living incorporating the high-end kitchen/dining/family space
• Kitchen - stone benches/soft close draws & doors/gas cook top/plumbed fridge/corner pantry/glass viewing panel bringing the outdoors in
• Bifold doors open to the entertaining deck for seamless living and entertaining
• Opulent master suite - impressive in size/opens to the outdoors/lux ensuite/walk-in robe with custom built-in cabinetry/security door/plantation shutters
• Lux ensuite - twin vanity/double shower/plantation shutters
• Three minor bedrooms - generous in size/fitted with plush carpet/split system air conditioning/built in robes/2 of the bedrooms will comfortably fit queen size beds
• Family bathroom - plantation shutters complete your privacy
• Air conditioned throughout the home
• Pizza oven included
• Auto sprinkler system
• Double garage
• Side access with concrete slab for the boat
Immerse yourself in luxurious tropical living
Get to know Fairfield Waters
A development created within the suburb of Idalia, located within 10 minutes of the CBD, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium and Palmer Street restaurant strip.
Meandering walkways alongside the Ross River and around the lakes have created the lifestyle you've been dreaming of, whether to walk your dog, running, or bike riding.
Facilities attached to the development include Fairfield Central shopping centre housing both Coles, Kmart, Woolworths plus specialty stores and an array of cafes and restaurants. The Precinct, now Ottos specialty store and eateries, dentist, doctors and many other takeaways and cafes.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 700 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 55 Lakeland Boulevard, IDALIA, QLD 4811