Need a home loan?
We can help!
Peaceful and plentiful, this home will create the perfect atmosphere for the North Queensland family. With the breeze blowing through the trees, and gentle picturesque mountains as your surrounds, it is hard to believe you are so close to civilization.
At the start of the long driveway, you will get a feel that you are entering acreage living until you reach the bend in the driveway. This is when you see the full extent of what this property and the 9.42 hectares has to offers.
5 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 5 car parks, 1 office, 5 paddocks, 2 large sheds, in-ground swimming pool, bore and to top it off - privacy with the property located to the very rear of the allotment.
As you walk up the front timber stairs, you are greeted by the enclosed timber patio that covers the full length of the house. When you sit on the front deck of this beautiful home overlooking the land at the end of a long day, you'll know there truly is no place like home.
Once you enter this home, there is a spacious living room that is at the centre of the property with access to 2 of the bedrooms, the office and entry through to another living, dining and the large oversized kitchen. The property has a little bit of old added in with a little bit of new. You can entertain with ease in your well-equipped kitchen complete with dining, living and views of the in-ground pool.
The main bedroom is situated to the front right side of the property and offers access to its own sleep out room, ensuite, large WIR and the front timber patio.
The best of both worlds is here; a country lifestyle just 15 minutes to the City!
• The large attached garage has been designed with laundry, bathroom and toilet to clean off after working the land
• Five bedrooms with central bathroom and storage
• Large spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and views of the in-ground swimming Pool
• Polished timber floors throughout kitchen dining and living area
• Rinnai gas hot water system
• 5kw Solar with 22 panels installed on the main residence
• 6m x 12m timber powered shed with parking for machinery and cars
• 15m x 9m colour bond shed with another office or room attached with available under covered parking
• Horse stable to the rear of the timber shed.
• Town water supply, grey water tank and Town refuse collection.
• Bore with good water supply.
• Heavy duty pump for irrigation and large storage tank for garden.
• Smaller rainwater tank at house.
• Property is within close distance of Alligator Creek Pony Club, tennis courts and Bowls Club.
• Short distance to Cape Bowling Green National Park.
• Central to good fishing spots.
• Range of local youth sports.
• Close and friendly community with lovely quiet neighbors.
• Land area 9.4 ha (23.3 acres)
• Subdivision a valid possibility (STCA).
Enjoy entertaining & family time capturing the wonderful evening skyline, or wake-up to birds singing and the sun rising over a picturesque view of your very own property. You won't see better!
- Property Type: AcreageSemi-rural
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 9 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 54B Alligator Creek Road, ALLIGATOR CREEK, QLD 4816