Tucked away in a quiet pocket of Mount Louisa this immaculate gem is located within reach of quality schools, shopping centres and local parks. Mount Louisa is a sought-after suburb, and this beautiful 3-bedroom home is one not to miss!
With tiles throughout and an open plan design, the home caters for everyone. The kitchen is large, has plenty of cupboard space, a dual sink and room for a dishwasher, microwave and fridge. There has been a breakfast bar type idea adapted into the kitchen allowing a direct view into the dining area.
Not far from the dining is a separate, carpeted and cosey lounge room perfect for the Sunday night movie marathon. There is also another enclosed area that can be used as an additional loungeroom or sitting area.
This home also features a large, carpeted and air-conditioned external theatre room. Maybe turn this into a games room, man cave or even use it as a workspace. However, you look at it, the opportunities are endless!
All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, with all rooms having newly laid floor coverings and serviced by a spacious bathroom featuring a bathtub and tiles from floor to ceiling.
To the side of the home there is a fully fenced, resort style in-ground pool and garden shed. The back yard is well maintained with green gardens, an undercover patio and an extended paved patio sheltered by a sun sail. This area would be perfect for your Friday night family BBQ's.
This Property is currently rented until April 2022.
• This property is immaculate from the outside and in suitable in a popular location of Mount Louisa with local schools and shopping centres all within proximity
• Security screens throughout the property
• Open plan living and dining areas catering for families of all size
• Oversized kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher, built in cabinetry for a microwave and spacious benches
• All bedrooms are generous in size and include built in wardrobes, air conditioning and fans throughout
• Large undercover patio area suitable for entertaining all the family and friends
• Beautiful inground pebble stone pool with water feature and shade sail
• Offering luscious green grass, sectioned gardens, and long paved driveway, allowing enough space for multiple cars to park
• Lockable garden shed to store all the tools
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 645 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 5 Oolilpa Street, MOUNT LOUISA, QLD 4814