Inspect this home
Sun 17th Oct 12:15pm - 12:45pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Elegantly designed and uniquely crafted, this quality build will simply take your breath away. This residence has been architecturally designed to suit comfort and space, a rare opportunity for the most discerning with a distinct sense of individuality.
Perched on 829sqm this timeless entertainer boasts 385sqm under roof. This dual storey residence boasts tranquility, privacy and style and must be seen to be genuinely appreciated. The clever design creates an immediate sense of luxury by making full use of ambient light coupled with Essastone Panacotta benchtops, highly durable Redgum timber and a number of high-end fixtures.
Your eyes are instantaneously directed to the centre of the home where you will find the open void soaring to the highest ceiling in the residence. This remarkable dwelling occupies of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, segregated and open plan living spaces that lead onto the spacious outdoor living patio with a stunning swimming pool.
• Ultra wide entry way allows for impeccable views throughout the whole of the interior
• Porcelain tiles throughout whole of lower level
• Generous family area is found at the front of home, oversized for the immediate and extended family
• Gourmet chef's kitchen with an abundance of storage, stone benchtops, impressive glass splash backs, induction cook-top and an incredible breakfast bar with a textured wooden feature
• Butler's pantry accessible from kitchen offers additional bench space and storage
• Center dining room is ideally located for central entertaining and family orientation
• Second living space is open plan, flowing seamlessly from the kitchen / dining
• Third living zone is utilized as a rumpus room which open onto the exterior patio
• Internal laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Powder room with stone basin and separate toilet
• 2 x 4.3m Hardwood timber bi-fold doors to patio
• Covered entertainment area boasts the outdoor lifestyle
• Dundee concrete swimming pool with waterfall
• 6m x 7m shed (includes 2m awning)
• Fully fenced and irrigated 829sqm allotment
• Redgum timber flooring to the upper level with glass balustrading around open void
• Oversized master retreat offers a walk-through wardrobe, lux ensuite and a private balcony
• Lux ensuite with his / her vanities and a no glass walk-in shower with dual shower heads
• Additional three bedrooms offer mirrored built-in-robes
• Separate corner study desk with built-in desk and cabinetry
• Contemporary family bathroom incorporates floor to ceiling tiles, built-in-bathtub, and walk-in shower
• Elegantly designed 385sqm double storey residence
• Large open void with David Trubridge coral pendant feature light
• Crim safe screened throughout
• Daikin split system air-conditioning throughout
• Floating redgum timber staircase
• Clipsal audio speakers are built into the ceiling throughout
• 3.2kw solar system
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 829 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 44 Ashmore Crescent, BURDELL, QLD 4818