Need a home loan?
We can help!
No matter what your age is, secure this unit and discover the convenience and lifestyle benefits of living 7 minutes from many of Townsville's most sought after lifestyle opportunities.
- Lovely breezes from South Townsville's beach
- Private end unit, large pool area, lift
- Secure undercover tandem parking with storage
- Huge balcony surrounded by canopy of green
- Delightful indoor/outdoor interplay
- Modern kitchen with stone tops and island
- Daikin split system aircon and fans throughout
- Big bedrooms all built-in, master with WIR/ens
- Freshly painted interiors
- European laundry
- Moments from South Townsville's restaurant/entertainment precinct and Flinders Street, close to Castle Hill walking tracks, a comfortable 7 minute stroll to the CBD and Stadium.
About South Townsville
South Townsville is located on the northern end of Ross Island, bounded by the Coral Sea to the north, Ross Creek to the west and the Ross River to the east. Surrounded by water, the suburb has a lovely sense of community and enjoys beautiful ocean breezes and a loyal long term resident base. Move in and you may never leave.
Predominantly residential, it also is an important commercial and industrial hub of the city. The suburb is also a continuation to the Townsville CBD, serving as an accommodation and nightlife centre for the locals. The Palmer Street area of the suburb is known locally for its restaurants, hotels and is a vibrant entertainment precinct for locals and visitors alike. The suburb is also home to both the Port of Townsville and formerly Queensland Rail's North Rail Yards which have been redeveloped into the Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
- 7 min to Stadium
About - 4/38 Morehead Street, SOUTH TOWNSVILLE, QLD 4810