Inspect this home
Sun 30th Jan 02:00pm - 02:30pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Conveniently located within close proximity to Castletown Shopping Centre, Mater Private Hospital, Queensland Country Stadium and Townsville CBD, this is now your opportunity to purchase a Queenslander in a popular Suburb.
This classic high-set home has all the charm and characteristics oozing with the inclusions of timber flooring and casement windows throughout.
Upstairs is a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, abundance of storage and electric cooking on offer. The open lounge and dining area has the traditional groove walls, high ceilings and cut out to the kitchen making entertainment a breeze.
All bedrooms are generous in size featuring air-conditioning and the master includes a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom services all bedrooms with a shower over bath and a wooden character vanity.
Downstairs is enclosed and concreted which offers two car-parking spaces and the possibility of additional living and storage areas. This home is set on a large fully fenced 809 sqm allotment and will make entertainment easy for the entire family
There is so much potential for this character filled home. The property also offering room for a pool, shed and trampoline. Your many options are endless!
• This property is conveniently located within walking distance to Hermit Park Shopping Centre, local schools, Mater Hospital and public transport
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, abundance of storage and electric cooking on offer
• Large lounge area and separate dining area that adjoins the functional kitchen
• Three generous sized bedrooms with air conditioning throughout and master with walk in robe
• Bathroom with shower over bath, wooden vanity, and louvered windows out to the gardens
• Downstairs underneath the home is enclosed and concreted which offers two car-parking spaces and the possibility of additional living and storage areas
• Ample room to store boat, caravan and additional car accommodation
• Large fully fenced 809 sqm allotment and will make entertainment easy for the entire family
• There is so much potential for this character filled home
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 39 Bayswater Road, HYDE PARK, QLD 4812