Inspect this home
Sun 7th Aug 11:15am - 11:45am
If you have an eye for originality, you won't want to look past this one! This perfectly posited three bedroom home offers the ideal opportunity to expand and make it your own. Built in 1955 with complete original features, you'll travel back in time and experience the magical nostalgia this home offers.
Upon entry, you'll be greeted by one of four entertaining spaces expanding out from the front of the residence. Once inside the layout consist of a split living design, with a separate kitchen, dining and an independent spacious living area. The kitchen is something to boast with its expansive size and almost unlimited storage. Situated with a classic oven and grill and a plethora of bench space, the opportunities are endless. The easy care Lino and carpet can be pulled up unveiling the gorgeous, polished timber floorboards, making this home something special.
The bedrooms are generously sized, the main featuring a standing wardrobe with styling space and the other rooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans. All conveniently located to the large family bathroom offering additional storage, shower, and toilet.
Outside, off the kitchen is the entertainer's dream. With three additional spaces consisting of an undercover bar seamlessly expanding to an outdoor dining space which may be enclosed with the convenient remote lockup garage. Already installed is the apportioned BBQ area, perfect for a large family and friends get together. You'll love this perfect combination of indoor-outdoor living!
Adding on to the already vast number of wonderful features, located on the back of the 837sqm residence is a great sized lockable shed for all your tools and equipment. If you love gardening, you'll adore the two large veggie gardens perfect to grow your very own fresh fruit and veg.
This gorgeous original home is the perfect opportunity for a family wanting to create something really special. You'll be spoilt for choice, so don't miss out!
• Tightly held in a desirable location within walking distance to local amenities such as the popular Warrina Family Cinemas and in the catchment for the Pimlico State High School.
• A Timeless residence boasting complete original features throughout.
• Spacious main living found at the entry of the home separated from the kitchen and dining
• Expansive kitchen with almost unlimited storage, situated with a classic oven and grill and a plethora of bench space.
• Master bedroom featuring a standing wardrobe with styling space
• All other bedrooms are generously sized with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• The bedrooms are conveniently located to the family bathroom consisting of extra storage, shower and toilet.
• An opportunity for four outdoor entertaining spaces containing an undercover bar and BBQ space, perfect for a family and friends get together.
• Positioned on a large 837sqm block with a great sized lockable shed and veggie gardens.
• Approx. 10 minute drive to The Townsville City
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Dalrymple Road
• Approx. 1 minute from Currajong State School
• Approx. 5 minute drive to Castletown Shopping Centre
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 837 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 37 Cooper Street, CURRAJONG, QLD 4812