Need a home loan?
We can help!
Situated within easy walking distance of the Mater Hospital, local schools, parks and convenience shopping and just a short drive from Castletown and the city, this unit's location is a huge drawcard for nesters and investors alike.
This stylish, two bedroom townhouse is an extraordinary find, located at the end of a quiet court and only 8 minutes from the city centre.
The unit includes its own private fenced courtyard and single carport. It is situated in a small complex of 6, in a prime location just minutes from Castletown and the city. This unit is fully air conditioned and includes security screens throughout, plus carpets to the bedrooms.
A rear door leads out to your own private fenced courtyard, creating the ideal spot for a BBQ. There is a single garage with bonus storage and the front entrance to the home has a security door to let in the breeze. There is one bathroom with two way access that includes vanity, shower over bath, toilet and a spacious internal linen cupboard adjacent.
The both bedrooms have sliding doors onto a full length balcony, perfect for capturing the cooling breezes and enjoying your morning coffee.
The complex is neat and well-cared for, so whether you're investing or nesting, this modern unit is worthy of close inspection. The property is currently achieving a rental income of $270 per week and is leased until April 2021.
• Currently achieving a rental income of $270pw, leased until April 2021
• Spacious tiled open-plan living/dining/kitchen with split system air con
• Attractive, well-maintained complex of six units
• Kitchen with ample cabinets, drawers & workbench, sink with garden views
• Two carpeted bedrooms
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Private fenced courtyard
• Internal storage cupboard
• Beautiful timber lattice to entry creating wonderful privacy
• Carport parking for one car with added storage
• Bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
• Lovely timber stairs features inside this unit
• Approx. 3-minute walk (210m) to closest bus stop
• Approx. 8-minute walk (600m) to Townsville Mater Hospital
• Approx. 9-minute walk (750m) to Pimlico State High School and TAFE
• Approx. 6-minute drive (2.7km) to Castletown
• Approx. 10-minute drive (5.2km) to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 2/7 Alroy Street, PIMLICO, QLD 4812