Need a home loan?
We can help!
The word 'executive' does not do justice to this property. Spaced out over three levels, this home boasts two family indoor living areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 timber outdoor decks and garaging for three cars on an oversized plot of 766sqm. With 363m2 under roof, there's room for every family member to spread out, find their own relaxing nook and enjoy some privacy. Built by highly-esteemed local builder Alexander McClure, with construction completed in 2015, this beautifully maintained home is on Mount Louisa and an idyllic haven for wildlife. This is a house designed for harmonious family living with views that overlook Magnetic Island as a bonus!
Upon entering the property, you will be greeted with an attractive glass and timber door that opens onto a delightful entrance foyer in which to greet your guests. From there, you can go downstairs to the triple garage, or head upstairs to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens to the front deck. In addition to the open plan family lounge there is a massive separate, carpeted theatre room that allows plenty of space and separation for everyone in the family to enjoy.
The kitchen features a butler's pantry with a sink hiding behind by-fold doors, an induction cook top, double sink, easy-care tiled backsplash, double oven, stone benchtops and soft close cupboards and drawers underneath a beautiful pendant light. The kitchen was designed to be in the centre of the home and opens out to the front deck with views to Magnetic Island.
The large main bedroom retreat is positioned on the top level and to the rear of the property, with access given via the second set of internal stairs. This has a sitting or study area, a large ensuite and WIR - not to mention the oversized room itself. Three remaining bedrooms in the home are generously proportioned and have built-in-robes. Sleep in peace with the sound of the rustling trees in the wind - this home gives peace like no other.
This striking property is situated in a blissfully peaceful community surrounded equally impressive homes. This is an opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds…seclusion, green space and tranquillity with country and water views. This property is a must if you are looking for privacy, views and the enjoyment of luxury living. Don't put the house hunting off anymore - come and see this one for yourself!
• 363sqm under roof, 766sqm allotment with dual side access
• Entrance foyer and open-plan living/dining/kitchen
• Stylish kitchen with butlers pantry, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Electrolux dual ovens, with an induction cook top
• Soft close cupboards and drawers for the kitchen
• Spotted gum floors and decking
• 20 panel, 6.6kw Solar system that is only 6 months old - perfect to keep the power bills low!
• Irrigation system to take care of the easy care gardens
• Family bathroom with bath and shower separate toilet
• Freshly Carpeted theatre room that can be used as a kids play room
• Spacious open plan living area, separate from the at-home theatre
• Stunning views out to Magnetic Island
• Open-plan living, neutral decor and clean, contemporary lines
• Crimsafe to the windows and rear back deck
• Warm & inviting polished wood floors throughout
• A rear and a front timber deck on the home
• Airconditioning throughout
• Oversized 3 bay garage
• Local traffic only to the home
• High quality paving to the side of the property for easy access and cleaning
• Elevated home with easy access to underneath the house
• Quiet location with local traffic only to the home
• Located amongst the foot hills of Mount Louisa
• Surrounded by family friendly parklands and walkways
• Mount Louisa walking tracks set to be completed at end September/early October
• 800m (10 minute walk) from the closest bus stop
• 1.5km (3 minute drive) from Calvary Christian College
• 4.6km (approx. 9 minute drive) from Domain Central Shopping Precinct (newsagent, barbers, bottle shop, restaurant, deli and more!)
• 1.9km (4 minute drive) from access to the Bruce Highway
• 7.5km (12 minute drive) from Townsville Airport
• 10km (16 minute drive) from Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 766 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 23 Kosciusko Way, MOUNT LOUISA, QLD 4814