Inspect this home
Sun 17th Oct 10:00am - 10:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to purchase a superb single-level four bedroom, two bathroom, executive residence. Immaculately presented throughout, with high-end finishes, the home features a warm and welcoming ambience, clean, uncluttered spaces, floating floorboards and a neutral colour scheme.
Accommodation includes, a spacious family and meals area flowing into the well-equipped kitchen that you will love. The living areas flow to an outdoor patio, with cabinetry, ideal of entertaining, overlooking the low maintenance yard.
Perfect for families who love easy living, the master bedroom suite includes a built-in-wardrobe and crisp edged ensuite bathroom. Teenagers will appreciate the additional three rooms, are located at the rear of the home. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom features a large modern bathtub with feature tiles on the floor and walls.
Year-round comfort is assured with split system air-conditioners. The double automated garage has internal access to the home. This home is practical, appealing and sure to please.
• Only one neighbor, backing onto lush bushlands surrounded by quality build just a short drive from the City and the ever growing Fairfield Central eateries and cafes
• This residence features high-end fixtures and features a warm and welcoming ambience, clean, uncluttered spaces, floating floorboards and a neutral colour scheme.
• Well equipped kitchen includes stone benchtops with island bench, to handle cupboards & drawers, stainless steele dishwasher and double sink along with an abundance storage and walk-in-pantry
• Spacious family and meals areas allows for open plan living
• The living areas flows out to the covered outdoor patio
• Master bedroom suite offers a built-in-wardrobe and a crisp edged ensuite with dual vanities and a stunning walk-in rainfall shower
• Additional three bedrooms are found at the rear of the home, all having built-in-robes
• Family bathroom is sure to impress with a large bathtub, walk-in-shower and feature tiles from the floor to the wall
• Study nook is hidden in the main dining area behind sliding doors
• Outdoor entertaining patio is equipped with cabinetry, a hosts dream!
• Internal laundry with stone benchtop, funky splash back and direct access to the yard
• Double automated garage
• Garden shed
• Dual gated side access
• Fully fenced 614sqm allotment
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 2 Creekside Parade, JULAGO, QLD 4816