Inspect this home
Sun 1st Aug 12:15pm - 12:45pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
In the heart of Kirwan and located in a quiet Street, this delightful home has held its value over the years with its practical floor plan to suit any lifestyle.
As you enter the property through the front door, you immediately step into the heart of the home, a spacious and light-filled living area. The kitchen is centrally located with a high wall separating the kitchen and living area allowing for privacy and comfort for all family members. The spacious lounge flows through to the outdoor undercover patio overlooking the massive family-friendly lawn.
The clever design has placed the main bedroom at the front of the home whilst the three other bedrooms are located to the rear, creating a great sense of space for parents. All bedrooms have built-in-robes and are carpeted with easy access to the Jack and Jill bathroom that connects to the main bedroom. This family bathroom, with shower over bath, conveniently services the three other bedrooms and a separate toilet is ideal for guests.
The low maintenance yard, with lockable garden shed, combined with the paved areas ensures that mowing is kept to a minimum and relaxation to a max.
Servicing as a great family home - this property has great appeal to be tenanted if required.
• Located in the heart of Kirwan
• Single level, low maintenance home with easy access to the backyard
• 4 bedrooms all conveniently located within the home
• Light and airy lounge flowing through to the undercover outdoor area
• Large undercover paved rear patio opening to the family-friendly backyard
• Garden shed to rear of property
• Located in a quiet, house proud Crescent with local traffic only
• Surrounded by parklands and walkways
• Approx. 3 minute walk (350m) to a local playground/park - perfect for the kids
• Approx. 3 minute drive to nearest grocery store
• Approx. 3 minute drive to closest Primary School
• Approx. 5 minute drive to closest High School
• Approx. 5 minute drive to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 7 minute drive to Riverway
• Approx. 14 minute drive to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 580 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 19 Squires Crescent, KIRWAN, QLD 4817