Inspect this home
Sun 12th Dec 11:00am - 11:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This luxe coastal hideaway is situated in Townsville's premier golf course. The Fairways Estate is exclusive and only minutes from the Fairfield shopping center, The Precinct and Townsville City's restaurant hub.
This residence is the pinnacle for North Queensland living with a complete tropical ambiance. Immediate impressions with 3m high ceilings to the modern interior colour palette, and quality fixtures and fittings, it exudes a sense of sophistication and style throughout. Residing of four well-appointed bedrooms coupled with unique features, be assured you will be impressed.
This property truly provides privacy and seclusion with the feeling of your own exclusive tranquil sanctuary all with-in reach of Townsville.
Flawless custom finishes
• Situated in Townsville's premier golf course in the exclusive Fairways Estate, only minutes from the Fairfield shopping center, The Precinct and Townsville City's restaurant hub
• 3m high ceilings throughout with louvered windows and timber features
• Glass paneling positioned throughout coupled with indoor atriums provides a serene atmosphere with soaring light
• The stunning all-white kitchen features stone benchtops, quality gas cooktop, stove and abundance of storage
• The spacious open plan living/dining area opens through glass sliding doors to a private entertainment area with a lush leafy backdrop, perfect for relaxing or entertaining family and friends
• Outdoor area highlights the high-end built-in alfresco kitchen with LED downlights
• The quality in ground swimming pool with appealing water feature can be seen through glass paneling from the interior and outdoor living zone
• The master bedroom is the ultimate retreat with his & her robes, double basin, rain fall shower with a private timber decking leading to a Balinese style stone bath
• Additional three bedrooms are well appointed, boasting sought after privacy, one with a private opening to a leafy atrium
• Luxe main bathroom highlights quality floor to ceiling tiles with a wide floating vanity and a no glass walk-in rainfall shower
• Impressive water feature is found in the heart of the home with a gas flame
• Meticulously maintained with automated irrigation
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 480 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 18 Signature Drive, ROSSLEA, QLD 4812