Need a home loan?
We can help!
Clean, tidy and vacant! This home has no secrets giving first home buyers or investors the chance to quickly gauge its potential as a comfortable family home or rental property. Filled with natural light and in a convenient location - this delightful family home offers relaxing, low-maintenance living with clean, minimalist lines.
The interior has beautiful timber floorboards, open plan living and dining flowing through to the central, modern kitchen with stonetop benches. Attractive glass louvers will be found throughout the home, offering an abundance of natural light. This property has been designed with side, rear and front access into the home with a patio at the front, accessible through the dining area.
The family bathroom has been given a face lift with a brand new floating basin offering a crisp, fresh feel. This bathroom services the three bedrooms that are fair sized, airconditioned and all with wardrobe space.
This high-set home is fully lockable under and is neat and tidy with a great space for your cars and storage. Shade sails have been installed above the double driveway to keep your cars cool in our warmer months.
Centrally located, this home is a must have, situated close to convenience stores and within walking distance of Long Tan pool, Heatley Park, local tennis courts, primary and secondary schools and the local Community Centre.
• Open plan living and dining room with access to a front patio
• 3 bedrooms that are fair sized, airconditioned and all with wardrobe space
• Floating basin in family bathroom
• Centrally located, modern kitchen with stonetop benches - recently renovated
• Designed with side, rear and front access into the home
• Fully lockable under and is neat and tidy
• Shade sails above double driveway
• 5.4kw 20 panel Solar System
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Woolworths Shopping Centre Vincent (1km)
• Approx. 2 minute drive to Domain Central (1km)
• Approx. 3 minute drive/walking distance to Heatley Park, Long Tan Memorial Pool and local tennis courts (1.7km)
• Approx. 3 minute drive to nearby schools, both primary and secondary
• Approx. 5 minute drive to Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre (3.1km)
• Approx. 10 minute drive to Castletown Shopping Centre (5.3km)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 637 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 18 Pixley Crescent, HEATLEY, QLD 4814