Sitting pretty in central Currajong this family home has been renovated and modernised, ready for its new owner. It sits on a 809sqm block and is beautifully presented, offering buyers an exciting opportunity to secure a lovely place to call home.
Entering through the front door you'll find the main living and entertaining areas, which are open-plan and connect easily with the kitchen. The kitchen is light and airy, features a large breakfast bar, oversized draws, gas cooking and dual oven.
Entertaining will be a breeze at this property. Fully undercover outdoor area with built in bbq, outdoor sink, bar and fans to allows those summer breezes. The sparkling in ground swimming pool is protected with a sunshade to take advantage of true North Queensland weather. The kids have been provided with endless entertainment with built in gymnasium and swings.
• Located in an inner-city suburb of Currajong close to The Mater Private Hospital, local schools and local shopping centres.
• Renovated and modernised coupled with character of polished timber flooring
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with large breakfast bar, oversized draws, gas cooking and dual oven.
• Open plan living & dining spaces seamlessly flow into the kitchen
• Four excellence sized bedrooms offer built-in-wardrobes and air-conditioning
• Two modern bathrooms offer neutral palette scheme with floor-to-ceiling tiles and vanities with abundance of storage
• Built in study nook with desk and draws extra cabinetry
• Grand outdoor entertainment space is fully covered
• Outdoor built in BBQ with sink and serving bar
• Sparkling in ground swimming pool is protected with a sunshade
• Dual concreted carports with dual access - one electric gate - to house a number of vehicles
• Rear shed with electric roller door
• Built in gymnasium and swings to yard
• Fully fenced 809sqm allotment
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 4
About - 176 Corcoran Street, CURRAJONG, QLD 4812