Situated in a sought-after area and close to the City is this four bedroom home that has had a complete make over. There is nothing that you need to do but just move in and be reassured that you can sit back, relax and enjoy it for many years to come.
Once you walk through the front gate you will be greeted with expansive parking spaces offering a large under cover parking bay that joins on the rear 6 x 6 metre lockable shed.
Upon entering the front of the home, you get a feeling of space and light with polished timber floors, open plan lounge/dining that continues into the huge kitchen with lots of windows to catch all the summer breezes and cupboards galore with air conditioning for those warm summer days ahead.
The property boasts three generous sized bedroom that represents great value being freshly painted inside and out with built in cupboards. The main bathroom has just had a full renovation that has incorporated floor to ceiling tiles, new bathtub, shower recess, vanity and modern contemporary tapware that will leave you speechless.
If you are in the kitchen, that's where you will find the entry way to the 4th bedroom/ parents retreat which is self-contained with a small kitchenette. The room along with the bathroom has been fully renovated which has created a sense of separation from the house. With sliding door access that looks over the under covered entertaining area you will not want to leave this section of the house. With separate meter boxes already installed, this gives you the opportunity for an additional income as it is completely self-contained.
A lot of time and work has been put into this property and you will not want to miss this rare offering.
• Fully renovated property throughout that will leave you speechless
• Freshly painted both internally and externally
• Genuine dual occupancy option with separate electricity meters
• Lounge / dining is open plan in the heart of the home
• Huge kitchen has lots of windows to catch all the summer breezes and cupboards galore with centre island bench
• Master bedroom offers complete privacy, located at one end of the home with direct access to the side entertaining and a brand new bathroom
• Three additional bedrooms are well-sized with built-in-robes
• Family bathroom has just been fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiles, new bathtub, shower recess, vanity and modern contemporary tapware
• Laundry is set up with dual access and dual plumbing
• The entire ire house is wired for connection to generator during power outage
• 6x6 shed to the rear with enough under cover parking for 6 cars
• Full front remote gate for security
• Gulliver is the geographical centre of Townsville
• 8 minutes away from all major shopping centres
• Walking distance to boot leg coffee shop, hair dressers, medical centre, convenience store, bakery, newsagent and bus stop
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 607 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 17 Begg Street, GULLIVER, QLD 4812