Need a home loan?
We can help!
This enormous 2053sqm property is the ultimate family home - the kids have room to play and adults have room to entertain. This home features a large outdoor entertaining area that overlooks a sparkling pool and low maintenance garden.
Boasting 273sqm under roof, this stunning large home is perfect for a family or those seeking space, privacy and a relaxed quality lifestyle. It also has high ceilings and solid timber doors throughout.
Inside, there are five air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms - meaning there's room for everyone! The fully-airconditioned and very large living and entertainment area can accommodate even the largest family with ease.
Once you step inside this property you are greeted with the large open plan living room that includes access to the living, dining, kitchen and rear entertaining patio. From there you have the spacious main bedroom to the right with ensuite and WIR. Located beside the main bedroom is the 5th room that the current owners have converted into their very own office. The remaining three bedrooms are located to the left of the property with access to the main bathroom and laundry.
With a two-car garage, as well as double-width access to both sides of the property there is more than enough room for the boat, caravan or other toys. Landscaped gardens, a spacious new interior and a private block, makes this a designer home built with the family in mind.
• 5 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage on a 2035sqm block
• Immaculately designed 273m2 space under roof
• Modern kitchen with walk in pantry and breakfast bar
• Keep cool in your fully air-conditioned home, with large windows for light and breeze
• Double sized bedrooms - all with air-conditioning and built in robes
• Large outdoor entertainment area offers ample space to relax and watch the kids play in the secure back yard
• In-ground swimming pool, landscaped gardens
• Premium quality solid timber doors used throughout
• High ceilings give a real feeling of space throughout the home
• Double-width access on both sides of the property
• Rare licensed bore
• 5kW solar system with 24 solar panels
• Extra storage room located in the garage, plus additional lawn locker
• Just 20 minutes to the CBD and 5 minutes to the beach
• Close to schools, shopping villages, gyms and restaurants
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 2053 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 16 Shoalmarra Drive, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818