Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in the sought-after Greenwood Estate, this beautiful two level, solid brick home is coming to the market and looking for its new owners! Set amongst the local walkways and parks, this home sits amongst a great lot of local real estate. Upon entry through the double doors you find yourself in a home that is jam packed with all the comforts that will make living here enjoyable for everyone in the family.
Perfect for those wanting minimal upkeep without compromising on space or style, this superb residence has a large 746m2 corner allotment that is fully fenced and features a large resort style private pool that you can swim your laps in. This home is truly set to impress all-year-round, also with a large separate outdoor entertaining area for separation from the pool area. This home has been perfectly built to blend and accommodate all of the family members needs.
• Solid brick, two level home built in 2001
• 5 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an oversized double garage
• A large outdoor entertaining area, perfect for separation and space from the activity in the pool
• Kitchen location allows the overlooking of the pool and the yard all at once
• Dual side access to the back yard, with space for a boat of caravan
• Well sized garden shed
• Large in-ground resort-styled pool in the backyard
• Beautiful landscaped gardens for the green-thumb in the family
• Formal entry through the large entry door
• To the right is the formal lounge room that opens to another living area overlooking the pool
• A second living/family room that opens to the outdoor living area and feeds through to the kitchen/dining room
• The kitchen opens onto the dining room which leads to the outdoor living area/pool gate
• Large internal laundry with a separate toilet for downstairs
• Main bedroom has well sized ensuite with his and hers built in robes
• Internal staircase that you see when you enter the home
• Located in the sought-after Greenwood Estate
• Approx. 5-minute walk (400m) from closest bus stop
• Approx. 2-minute drive (800m) to Coles Thuringowa
• Approx. 3-minute drive (1.9km) to Kirwan State Primary School
• Approx. 6-minute drive (3.9km) to Domain Central
• Approx. 7-minute drive (4.1km) to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 13-minute drive (9.3km) to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 746 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 157 Greenwood Drive, KIRWAN, QLD 4817