Inspect this home
Sat 2nd Jul 11:00am - 11:30am
Located in the ever-popular suburb of Hermit Park is this classic four bedroom, two bath Queenslander. From the moment you walk into the front door you will be taken back how modern and the contemporary feel that this property has to offer.
Meticulously maintained, with blend of old and new combine to create one of the most unique properties. Very rarely do we see a home of this calibre become available to the market and will suit any buyers needs.
Generous living areas flow seamlessly from one room to the next and will have you guessing at what lays ahead... Timber French doors open out to the expansive back patio, overlooking the tropical pool. There is even your own private cabana, relaxing has never looked this good!
Once you enter this home, you will never want to leave!
• Open plan living area, that provides space where needed coupled with soaring natural night highlighting the modern palette scheme throughout
• Central Kitchen will have you in awe, modernised with gas cooktop, sleek cabinetry and a coasted splash back
• Renovated modern bathroom continuing the coastal vibe
• 4th bedroom/office with access to the 3-car garage - opportunity awaits here!
• French timber doors leading out to the rear private patio
• Large undercover patio that wraps around the side of the home
• Spacious downstairs laundry
• Internal stairs case to First Level
• Sitting/ living room at the top of the stairs that connects with the bedrooms
• Polished timber floors throughout to keep with the Queenslander era
• Original, well maintained/restored tongue & groove timber walls
• Three large bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with access to the front balcony
• Family bathroom with separate double shower and large bath
• High raked ceilings
• Fully airconditioned throughout on both levels, with designer ceiling fans
• Large fully fences 809sqm block
• Inground swimming pool with pool cabana
• 3 car garage with rear roller door access to back yard
• 3m x 3m garden Shed
• Centre of town, 5 minutes to major shopping centres
• Walking distance to local schools
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 15 Roberts Street, HERMIT PARK, QLD 4812