Need a home loan?
We can help!
This property has been put Under Contract prior to Auction. Auction has been cancelled
Located in a quiet street surrounded by house-proud homes - this gorgeous home in the sought-after Belgian Gardens is what you have been waiting for. Sitting on a 1,012m2 block - this is exactly what you want to call home.
Offering a stunning, 3-bedroom home with timber flooring throughout, you will walk through the front door and immediately feel at home. The family-orientated living area flows to the kitchen, then back patio overlooking the pool and back yard - the features help to charm any who are inside.
With a rumpus room or teenagers retreat downstairs (or simply a great room for at-home office/storage) this home offers you endless opportunities while being move-in ready now.
With beautiful shutters allowing all the natural light to pour through - this home has all aspects of a beautiful Queenslander hand-in-hand with the modern lifestyle. The large yard is perfect for pets and kids to play, while having a massive shed and additional storage underneath the home.
Contact today to arrange an inspection!
• Gorgeous home on a 1,012m2 block
• Open plan living area, filled with natural light and designed to capture breezes
• Beautiful timber floors throughout the home, with internal shutters to the living areas
• Stunning, modern hamptons-style kitchen with ample storage, granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
• Large back deck as a perfect entertaining area, opening to the container-pool
• Second bathroom to the side of the back deck, perfect for after yard or pool activities
• Master bedroom with WIR & access to 2-way bathroom
• Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes and have access to the large back deck
• Large back shed tucked into the corner, perfect to leave space for the kids to play
• Extra storage/ rumpus under the house or teenager retreat
• Located in the popular and sought after Belgian Gardens
• Walking distance to Belgian Gardens Primary School
• Approx. 2-minutes from Rowes Bay
• Approx. 6-minutes from Townsville CBD
• Approx. 6-minutes from Townsville Airport
• Approx. 6-minutes from Coles North Ward / Gregory Street shops
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1012 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 12 Evans Street, BELGIAN GARDENS, QLD 4810