Inspect this home
Sun 20th Jun 12:30pm - 01:00pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located parallel to Denham Street, this 2-bed, 2-bath home maintains a peaceful setting while being in Townsville City. Within a few minutes drive to everything important, this magnificent residence offers breath-taking views towards Magnetic Island whilst maintaining seclusion and complete security and peace of mind.
This townhouse offers perfect city living and convenience with the privacy of your own home in this small complex of seven.
The townhouses offer two levels of luxury living with the two bedrooms situated upstairs, and the main offering its own ensuite. Featured throughout the home are plenty of windows allowing for the ocean breeze to be enjoyed to the fullest. An open study/office area is also found upstairs with plenty of storage throughout the property.
Heading back downstairs, the open living and dining area flow through to the outside deck overlooking the stunning Magnetic Island. Imagine entertaining your friends with gorgeous ocean views as the backdrop!
• Two bedrooms, both featuring built-in mirrored wardrobes, main bedroom with ensuite
• Both bedrooms carpeted, with ample windows
• Spacious open plan living and dining with timber floors
• Breathtaking views towards Magnetic Island
• Complex of seven with an internal carpark
• Located parallel to Denham Street (Townsville CBD)
• Walking distance to the Strand, City Lane, Palmer Street and Queensland Country Bank Stadium
• Approx. 1-minute drive (700m) to Tobruk Memorial Pools
• Approx. 2-minute drive (1.1km) to St Josephs The Strand
• Approx. 2-minute drive to Coles North Ward + shopping precinct
• Approx. 3-minute drive (1.6km) to Townsville Grammar School
• Approx. 4-minute drive to SeaLink Queensland and The Ville Resort Casino
• Approx. 4-minute drive to the start of Castle Hill walking tracks
• Approx. 12-minute drive to The Townsville Airport
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 141 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 1/15 Cleveland Terrace, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810