Inspect this home
Sun 7th Aug 11:00am - 11:30am
Welcoming you to 11 Ashmore Crescent Burdell. Walk into the feeling of new, as this home has had a fresh coat of paint, internally and externally. Built only in 2010, you'll receive that modern design along with the functionality of a beautiful family home.
Located behind the Bohle River you'll have access to the local boat ramp, along with Townsville North Shores many amenities. The home is situated on a large low maintenance 630sqm allotment, with plenty of running around space for the kids as well as multiple dog parks close by for your best friend to enjoy!
The open-plan living features the spacious family and dining room with a separate lounge and kitchen, fully tiled for your convenience. The kitchen is stationed in the heart of the home and is fully functional with ample storage space and double sinks overlooking the patio and yard. With four great sized bedrooms all equipped with built-in wardrobes and are tiled, the master bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe which extends to the private ensuite. The main bathroom has both a shower and bath with a separate toilet, along with the laundry with sink and linen storage conveniently adjacent.
Externally, there is a double lock up garage with a secure side entrance. Fishing enthusiasts will love the short proximity to the river!
• Recently painted internally and externally
• Open-plan dining and family space
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master with Walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet, laundry
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• Undercover large patio
• 630sqm of low maintenance yard
• Double-lock up garage suitable for two cars
• Secure side access
• Approx. 3 Minutes from Townsville Grammar School North Shore
• Approx. 3 Minutes from QML Pathology North Shore
• Approx. 3 Minutes from Woolworths North Shore
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 630 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 11 Ashmore Crescent, BURDELL, QLD 4818