Need a home loan?
We can help!
Private and secluded from the street, the indoors meets the outdoors at this inner-city property where warm and inviting living areas intermingle with dreamy outdoor living zones, secluded courtyards and pool side nooks capturing the absolute essence of North Queensland living.
• Completely private from the street, enter via a mood lit bridge
• Oozing character and charm, you'll find an inner-city cottage with a modern but sympathetic rear extension that makes the very best of its low care 428sqm block
• Rear lane access, local traffic only, provides access to parking and storage and rear entry to the home
• Dual living zones, a separate library, delightful open plan interiors, great spaces for home based workers
• A clever elevated kitchen features dual ovens, stone composite benchtops, room for visitors to sit and converse
• Entertain large groups of family and friends with ease with this clever indoor outdoor floorplan
• Unique features include ornate stained glass windows, fernery, polished timber floors, exposed beams, sunlit living areas
• Fully air-conditioned, fans, partially screened, secure window boxes
• Precautionary Termite Barrier installed
• Walk to The Queensland Country Bank Stadium via the Central Entertainment complex at the end of the street, visit cinemas, inner-city restaurants and cafe's and walk into the CBD in less than 12 minutes
A pre-sale Building and Pest report has been completed by QCON
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 428 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 10 Knapp Street, TOWNSVILLE CITY, QLD 4810