M Scapes Landscaping Apprenticeship
Maidment Group is one of the largest fully integrated, privately-owned, property developers in North Queensland, with a diverse range of projects covering residential sub-division, new home construction, medium density residential development, commercial landscaping & irrigation.
M Scapes is the landscaping, construction & maintenance division of Maidment Group, and services a broad range of clients, from small-scale residential landscaping projects to large-scale civil construction works.
About the Role
M Scapes is looking for a landscaping apprentice to join the team and kickstart a career in horticulture.
During the Landscaping Apprenticeship, you will be working full time 38 hours per week while studying a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Carrying out landscape installation & maintenance
- Co-ordinating planting schedules
- Installing irrigation and drainage
- Operating specialised machinery and equipment
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Interest in horticulture
- Have a strong work ethic, motivated to work & be physically fit
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Drivers licence & reliable transport is essential
- Be eligible to complete an apprenticeship
**SCHOOL LEAVERS & JUNIORS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY**
Applications can be submitted in confidence to Maidment Group by emailing your resume to [email protected]