Land Sales Consultant
About Maidment Group
Maidment Group is one of the largest fully integrated, privately-owned, property developers in North Queensland, with a comprehensive suite of property solutions including residential sub-divisions, new home construction, low-medium density residential development, as well as residential & commercial landscaping.
Maidment Group has a local development pipeline in excess of 4500 residential lots across the Greater Townsville region. For those looking to buy a block of land and build a new home, the Group provides access to the most comprehensive range of residential land lots, with blocks from 350m² up to nearly 9000m² across five master planned communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced & motivated Land Sales Professional to join our team!
About the role:
On offer, is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated land sales professional to join the team at Maidment Group.
Be part of one of the most dynamic developers in North Queensland and have access to a diverse portfolio of land stock across multiple residential communities throughout Townsville. As a land sales professional, you will oversee the full sales process, from initial enquiry through to the contract administration process and managing the on-going client experience process after settlement.
This role requires a strong understanding of managing stakeholder relationships, such as building partners, finance brokers and solicitors, and the successful applicant must have a proactive approach to developing a wider network of direct & indirect sales channels.
Full-time permanent position (inc Weekend Roster).
Salary package (base Salary plus commissions) $120,000 to $180,000 (dependant on experience).
Some of the key responsibilities includes:
- Attend display homes and Maidment Group points of sale to conduct open for inspections and private appointments.
- Respond to enquiries & qualify customer leads in a timely manner.
- Manage CRM database and follow up process for sales channel enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a network of industry partners.
- Establish new sales leads and network to increase sales opportunities.
- Ability to convert enquiries and clients leads from referral partners into sales outcomes.
- Contribute to marketing ideas to promote our products and reach target audiences.
- Coordination of contract administration process for client purchases.
- Attending open homes, open days, client information sessions, and/or corporate functions as a representative of Maidment Group when required (able to attend outside of regular business hours).
To be considered, you should possess:
- Proven track record in property or real estate sales environment.
- Strong customer service-related experience.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, understanding and interpreting of building industry would be ideal but is not essential.
- Sound computer skills.
- Experience with CRM database preferred.
- High level of attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude a must.
- Excellent presentation and confident communication.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Australian permanent resident/citizen with a driver's licence.