This feature packed design will make the ideal family home or investment. Featuring four bedrooms, media room and spacious living area that connects to the huge alfresco area provides plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy North Queensland living.
- Market Leading Lockwood door furniture providing
- Clipsal Iconic smart-home technology caters for everyone.
- H2 Red Treated Pine Frame and Trusses combined with HomeGuard Precision Termite Management
- Dulux premium paint system
- Hume Weatherguard Entrance Frame System with Savoy Entry Door Range
- Hume Accent Internal door range
- Silestone quartz benchtops
Sanctum is positioned in the heart of Townsville's growth area, the Northern Beaches, located just 15 minutes from the Townsville's CBD. Sanctum is just minutes from Townville's largest planned shopping centre and moments to Deeragun's Woodland Shopping Centre, with specialty stores, take-away food precinct and fuel station.
Sanctum allows you to take advantage of the outdoor lifestyle with 28 hectares of parkland and recreational area weaving directly through the middle of the estate. The parkland will include multiple recreational areas featuring BBQ areas and picnic tables, fitness stations, viewing decks, playground equipment and kick around areas.
- Walking distance to Sanctum Central Park which includes 28 hectares of parkland, green space, playgrounds, picnic areas and walking paths.
- 3 minutes to Deeragun Shopping precinct
- 3 minutes to the Medical Centre
- 5 minutes to quality childcare, Northern Beaches State High School, Bohlevale State School and St Anthony's Catholic College
- 15 minutes to Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park and Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre via the Ring Road
- With the Ring Road connected to Mt Low Parkway, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville University Hospital and JCU, all within 20 minutes drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 673 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 755 | Riberry Court, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818