Inspect this home
Sat 8th Aug 12:45PM - 01:15PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in the Greater Ascot Estate this beautifully presented family home is waiting for its new owners! The home is turning 4 years old in September and has been well maintained since completion, which you will be able to see upon inspection. This low-maintenance home has a rear laneway giving easy access to the remote control double garage and offering additional off-street parking for residents or visitors. The convenience of this home is outstanding, with parks, schools and shops being only a stone's throw away! The property is the perfect fit for young couples, small families or downsizers! Not to be delayed, an inspection is a must.
- Built in September 2016, this home has only been owner occupied
- Fully fenced, with crim-safe windows and security screens to the rear
- The home is on a 372m2 block, with 159m2 under roof of living space!
- Spacious open plan living with access to garage via kitchen
- Beautiful bay window to the front of the home, with plenty of street appeal
- Outdoor patio area at the rear of the home with access to the rear double gate
- The side gate allows the option of having the yard separated or open (For the children or pets)
- Separate toilet to main bathroom
- WIR & Ensuite to the main bedroom, built-ins for the remaining 2 well-sized bedrooms
- Double garage with internal laundry
- Dual access block, double gate at the backyard for access to the back lane
- Well cared for and beautifully maintained
- Family friendly neighbourhood and local community, with a park at the end of the street!
- Under 20 minute drive to CBD
- Under 10 minute drive to Domain Central
- Under 10 minutes drive to Willows Shopping Centre
- Under 5 minute drive to access The Ring Road
- Exclusive location; local traffic only on a quiet street
- Close to schools and parks
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 372 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
About - 96 Greater Ascot Avenue, SHAW, QLD 4818