Tue 17th Aug 5:30 pm
Inspect this home
Tue 27th Jul 05:20pm - 06:00pm
Sun 1st Aug 10:00am - 11:00am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Boasting an extraordinary design, Pinnacle Springs is Townsville's most remarkable residence guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. This exceptional family property is beautifully presented and masterfully encapsulates innovative design ideas, seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining and careful attention to detail.
The accommodation includes ideal open plan family entertainment areas coupled with multiple living spaces and soaring ceilings allowing natural light throughout the entire home. The neutral toned home highlights the standout feature of spotted gum timber flooring, giving the feeling of warmth and space with the effective use ceiling heights, stairs, bulk heads and openings.
With 575sqm under roof, 344sqm is purely designated for internal living spaces and relaxing in considerable comfort. The mezzanine floor allows for a theater like experience with an ultimate tranquil feel companied with a projector screen and surround sound system.
The gourmet kitchen offers the convenience of two-way access in addition to bi-fold windows with a large servery bar connecting to the outdoor deck. It has three sinks, two pullout pantry's, ample of storage space, granite benchtops, dual ovens, chefs cook top and a hidden appliance cupboard.
The king-sized master suite will not disappoint with a large walk-in-robe and direct access to the wooden deck. Lux is an understatement when stepping into the ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, His & Her floating vanity, step down corner spa bath and dual shower heads. The remaining three bedrooms are precisely positioned to serve as insulation to the heart of the home for idyllic cool living areas, where family dynamics is a central focus.
Outside timber deck caters for all entertainment purposes with 164sqm of covered bliss. Strategically positioned to enjoy all times throughout the day, appreciating both sunrise and sunset. Capturing easterly breezes along with views of luscious bushlands, creeks and mountains from multiple vantage points. Visible from an interior and exterior scope you will find the elegant infinity edge swimming pool overlooking all Pinnacle Springs has to offer.
This property offers families a fabulous lifestyle on a laser levelled ex-turf farm 40 acre allotment with freshwater creeks, solar and an abundance of freedom that acreage living presents.
• Immaculately presented family residence
• 40 acres of tranquil living of which 25 acres is laser levelled
• Capturing cool easterly breezes all year round
• Allowing views of bushlands, creeks and mountains from multiple vantage points
• Neutral toned and polished spotted gum timber flooring throughout
• Soaring high ceilings granting effortless natural light throughout entire home
• Open plan family entertainment areas coupled with multiple living spaces
• 344sqm is purely designated for living spaces and relaxing in considerable comfort
• Spacious dining room flows seamlessly through to the outdoor entertainment areas
• Mezzanine floor allows for a theater like experience with an ultimate tranquil feel
• Ample of storage and bench space is offered in the gourmet kitchen. Featuring, granite benchtops, breakfast bar, bi-fold windows to a servery bar, dual ovens, chefs cook-top
• King-sized master bedroom with walk-in-robe, lux ensuite and access to the timber deck
• Oversized ensuite highlights floor to ceiling tiles, His & Her floating vanity, step down corner spa bath as well as walk-in dual shower heads
• Additional three bedroom emphasizes space, natural light and built-in-robes
• Family bathroom is neural toned with a stunning floating vanity, corner bath and walk-in shower
• Separate toilet with additional basin outside of bathroom for convenience and practicality
• Professional office with built-in desks allowing for minimum of three people
• Strategically positioned 164sqm timber deck caters for all entertainment purposes
• Elegant infinity edge swimming pool overlooking luscious bushlands, creeks and mountains
• 4 bores, each bore is flow rated at 20,000 litres an hour, all on three phase power
• 5 KW solar system is perfectly positioned maximising wattage capture - average 28 kw/day of solar input into grid
• 12kva Lister Diesel generator permanently hardwired to house
• 15m x 12m shed with mezzanine floor incorporates three phase power plus 240 power points
• 1,000 litre fuel tank
• 100% Fully fenced of which 80% is hinged wire galvanised dog mesh
• Sealed driveway
• Only 4 kilometers to Woolworths and other shops, school, gym and beautiful riverway bike path
• Would suit farming, grazing or agricultural practices.
• Room for a football/cricket field, motocross track and close to Douglas Mountain bike tracks
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 41 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 92 Laudberg Road, GUMLOW, QLD 4815