Inspect this home
Sun 1st Aug 02:15pm - 02:45pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This luxurious penthouse apartment offers a whopping 389sqm built over three levels with incredible, uninterrupted views. Located in the heart of the city you will never miss out on any of the action! This multi-storey penthouse is situated in a beautifully maintained complex with a rooftop pool, tennis court and gymnasium with entertaining area beneath. Within a few minutes' drive to everything important, this magnificent residence offers breath-taking views of Magnetic Island, Mount Stuart, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, whilst sitting right on the river.
The first floor offers an open plan layout that features a stylish chef's style kitchen with stone top breakfast bar adjoining the chandelier lit dining area, living and pool table area. The fourth bedroom along with the third bathroom and laundry area are also on this floor. The fourth bedroom has exclusive access to the outdoor rooftop pool, tennis court, gym and your own private courtyard to relax and unwind.
Heading up the internal timber stairs, you are welcomed onto level two where the other three generously sized bedrooms are located, all with polished timber floors and plantation shutters. The master suite is oversized and enjoys pristine views of sparkling Magnetic Island. The luxurious master ensuite highlights sleek designs with large shower, separate bath, and walk in robe with mirrored door.
The theatre room/library is centrally located on this level with a built in bookcase and speaker set up. Bedrooms two and three are oversized and each take advantage of the spectacular views.
On top of the city is your very own private, rooftop entertaining lounge(?) with 360 degree views of Townsville. Complete with undercover benchtop space, sink and gas fitting for the bbq, this is the ultimate entertainer's dream! An additional storeroom is also on the top floor.
If you're looking for inner city living, there's not much that's going to match this!
• Views of Magnetic Island, Mount Stuart, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, whilst sitting right on the river
• Beautifully maintained complex with a rooftop pool, tennis court and gymnasium with entertaining area beneath
• Stylish chef's kitchen with stone top benches
• Open plan living, dining and entertaining area
• Chandelier piece above entertaining area on first floor
• Additional storeroom on top floor
• Luxurious penthouse in the heart of the city
• A Touch of Salt in the complex
• Within walking distance to Palmer Street dining precinct, City Lane and Flinders Street
• Walking distance to Queensland Country Bank Stadium
• Walking distance to Castle Hill hiking tracks
• Approx. 3 minute drive to SeaLink Ferry Terminal
- Property Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 90/86-124 Ogden Street, TOWNSVILLE CITY, QLD 4810