Inspect this home
Sun 23rd Jan 11:00am - 11:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Positioned in the suburb of Greater Ascot providing a family friendly community complete with children's playgrounds, walking tracks, vegetable gardens and surrounded by quality homes.
This incredibly stylish home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate living and dining zones. The spacious modern kitchen is the heart of the home and is finished off with stainless steel appliances stone bench tops and amble storage space.
This spacious, impeccably maintained single level home provide a modern living space to the front of the property with sliding glass bifold doors to the front entertaining area. At the rear of the property, you have a dining space that opens directly to the spacious under cover outdoor area, sparkling swimming pool and immaculately presented gardens.
The layout offers an oversized master suite with walk in wardrobe, modern spacious ensuite and direct access to the stunning swimming pool. All additional bedrooms are oversized with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and ducted air air-conditioning.
- Large stone island beach or breakfast bar, oversized draws, and stainless-steel appliances
- Formal loungeroom that opens through the glass bifold doors to the front undercover patio making a perfect place to enjoy the morning coffee
- Multiple living areas inside and out including a study nook
- Master bedroom complete with walk in robe, ensuite and direct access to the swimming pool
- All additional bedrooms are large in size with carpet throughout, built in wardrobes, fans and ducted air conditioning
- The main bathroom is modern with shower over bath with floating vanity
- Two electric single lock up garages
- Immaculately presented low maintenance yard fully fenced at the rear
- Situated on a 480 sqm allotment
- Close proximity to Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park and medical clinics
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 9 Cherington Boulevard, SHAW, QLD 4818