Need a home loan?
We can help!
Seize the opportunity to join a thriving community and well-connected lifestyle for your family in this immaculate 3 bedroom home. Set on an 463sqm allotment, this beautifully presented home invites families to nest here!
Once you enter the property you will be greeted with style and character that is rarely found in a home. The property has been well maintained with the main bedroom at the front of the property followed by the other 2 bedrooms.
Walking to the end of the hallway, you will find that large stylish kitchen that over looks the living and dining area. From there it flows out to the under covered patio that is the full width of the home.
The property has been designed for fast paced families who need something that is going to be simple to maintain. Forget spending half a day each week caring for your yard! With the use of advanced irrigation features, low maintenance landscaped gardens life will be a whole lot easier.
The 463sqm allotment is located walking distance from great local amenities, imagine driving the kids to school at the various North Shore Schools and then enjoying a coffee down at the local caf, all situated near your new home! With position, lifestyle and location in your favour, with the vendor committed to selling, be inspired with the opportunities this property has to offer.
Burdell is fast becoming the suburb that has it all! Woolworths plus 13 specialty stores, Bunnings, medical services, the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre and a 24 hour gym all at your doorstep.
Looking for open spaces without the requirement of maintenance, then why not enjoy the nine parks, eight playgrounds, 9km of walking trails and 300 hectares of bushland surrounding your new home.
• Kitchen includes ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops plus spacious pantry
• Large entertainment patio area with dual access via glass sliding doors
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Stylish Master bedroom
• Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
• Low maintenance yard with one side grassed and the other pebbled
• 463sqm allotment with side access for the boat or caravan
• Property built in 2012
• NBN connected
• Close to local private and public schools and childcare facilities
• 3 minutes from local amenity such as Woolworths, Bunnings, medical facilities and specialty stores
• 9 local parks and 8 local playgrounds plus 9km of walking trials
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 463 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 7 Baros Street, BURDELL, QLD 4818