Inspect this home
Sat 26th Sep 09:50am - 10:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in the sought-after suburb of Castle Hill, this beautiful family home is waiting for the next owners to make their dream a reality! Built in 2010, this property is a massive 460m2 under roof. The current owners have meticulously built this much-loved home, with timber flooring throughout upstairs giving this home great warmth and a feeling of space. Just six minutes from The Strand or the CBD, this enormous home is situated on an 800m2 allotment with views as far as the eye can see. This spacious and executive style home brings peace and tranquility with it! Watch the walkers of Castle Hill, activity of the airport, fairy lights of the city from twilight to dawn and wildlife in abundance.
The large front door of this impressive home opens onto a tiled entrance foyer which flows through to the living area and kitchenette/bar, opening onto the back patio and pool area. With 2.7m ceilings throughout the home, you certainly feel like you are benefiting from extra space in all aspects. The rear, tiled entertainment patio is huge and overlooks the elegant pool as well as capturing the views. With all area's of the block being family friendly - the three-bay garage offers internal access to main house as well as access to the side where other vehicles or trailers can be parked - making everything easier for you! Green thumbs will delight in the orchard on the lower level including established mango, lemon, lemonade, lime, finger lime, orange, mandarin, avocado, pomegranate and mulberry trees + veg garden.
Safety features include crim-safe screens, a security alarm and intercom at the front door with 2 receiving videos inside so you can know exactly who is at your door. The home also had Cyclone shutters installed to front exterior louvered windows to minimise the effects of storm conditions (claimable as a deduction on home insurance). The home features split system air-conditioning downstairs, ducted air-conditioning upstairs and vacuum-maid throughout the home for convenience.
The downstairs area has 3 bedrooms, 2 of which share a two way bathroom, one has a WIR and the other built-in robes. This is perfect for older children or visitors staying with you! Upstairs, the parents' retreat is situated away from the living area and has an oversized WIR and truly luxurious ensuite with large, glass-free shower, double basins and a beautiful bathtub. The perfect escape after a long day! The 5th bedroom features WIR on the upstairs level which is currently used as a gym. There is also a threatre room that could be used as another bedroom/guest space for the family.
Upstairs has two separate verandah's, one off the kitchen and one off the back overlooking Castle Hill, the airport and the beautiful lights at night time. These also have retractable sunshade screens on the back verandah's and internal blinds to minimise heat and maximise cooling. Truly it is the perfect spot for sunsets! The kitchen has beautiful timber cabinetry with granite benchtops, easy slide out appliance tray from pantry to bench, with a dishwasher & 5 burner gas stove top with oven and finally, a built-in double fridge space. With an open kitchen, living and dining area having the threatre and other bedroom open onto it - it also seamlessly joins the back verandah - a great spot for all family events.
This property offers families a fabulous lifestyle in an ultra-contemporary home with the space and freedom that Tropical North Queensland living offers.
• 5 large bedrooms with 3 oversized bathrooms - living large!
• Safety features include security alarm and intercom at the front door with 2 receiving videos inside
• Relax on the back patio OR deck and enjoy the beautiful sunsets every day
• Retractable sunshade screens on back veranda and internal blinds to minimise heat and maximise cooling
• 2.7m high ceilings throughout with functional modern lighting
• Multiple living area's that give every member of the family privacy and space
• Cyclone shutters have been installed to front exterior louvered windows to minimise the effects of storm conditions (claimable as a deduction on home insurance).
• Upstairs features beautiful timber flooring, with the lower living area featuring porcelain tiles and wool carpet to 2 bedrooms.
• Dual side access points to the home
• Plenty of linen storage and space
• Large internal laundry with side access to outside
• Large parents retreat with oversized ensuite & WIR
• Upstairs threatre room to allow separate space for any entertainment needs
• Stylish Tasmanian Oak kitchen with granite benchtops and storage space for every gadget
• Easy slide out appliance tray from pantry to bench, with a dishwasher & 5 gas cooktop and oven
• Built in speaker system to the downstairs patio
• Vacuum maid system throughout the home with multiple access points
• 2m deep x 7m long salt water pool with waterfall and large seat.
• Fully airconditioned with ducted to upstairs and split systems on the lower level
• Beautiful orchard including established mango, lemon, lemonade, lime, finger lime, orange, mandarin, avocado, pomegranate and mulberry trees + veg garden
• Matching granite benchtops to the kitchen, kitchenette and ensuite, with stone benchtops to the remaining 2 bathrooms
• Outside entertaining and alfresco dining is catered for in abundance with two undercover patio areas.
• Oversized 3 bay car garage, with space for 2 additional cars (or a boat/trailer) behind the lockable double side gate
• Enjoy easy access to Castle Hill walking tracks
• Wake up and decide if you want to go for a Strand Walk, swim or tackle Castle Hill
• An approx. 6 minute drive (2.5km) from The Strand
• An approx. 8 minute drive (5.1km) from the new Queensland Bank Stadium
• An approx. 3 minute drive (1.4km) from Townsville Grammar School
• An approx. 4 minute drive (2.6km) from Townsville Central School
• An approx. 5 minute drive (3km) from Gregory Street shopping precinct
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 800 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 69 Yarrawonga Drive, CASTLE HILL, QLD 4810