Need a home loan?
We can help!
Situated on a quiet street with local traffic, this beautiful, high set home is a refreshing fusion of old and new, exuding modern style with original heritage charm.
Upon entry to upstairs you are greeted by a large front verandah that embraces the breeze and natural light. The living area is fresh with an open design, with polished timber floors that contrast beautifully with the light and neutral tones throughout. The sleek and contemporary kitchen is the entertainers dream, boasting a huge 6 burner gas stove and oven, deep double sink, and an abundance of storage and bench space. There is a breakfast area with servery bench next to the kitchen for the kids to have breakfast in the morning and do their homework in the afternoons. There is an expansive, rear timber deck off the dining area via double doors that allows beautiful, cool breezes to flow through the house.
The home features air conditioning throughout. The master bedroom is located on the upper floor and features a beautiful bay window that opens to the front yard of the property. The main upstairs bathroom and 2 bedrooms are located off the living and dining space. The bathroom has been beautifully kept in line with the historic charm of the era, featuring a large shower and modern fixtures and fittings. There is a large living and dining area upstairs that is also air-conditioned with ceiling fans.
The ground level of the house has a separate front entry, so it could be easily separated from the top level of the house and could be used as a granny flat or teenager's retreat. This is where the remaining 3 bedrooms are located downstairs, with their own kitchen, bathroom and back veranda.
The large backyard is features a lap pool, perfect for all members of the family! The yard is lush and green with established trees, providing ample shade and privacy. The back yard also has a large garden shed - perfect for storage.
Situated on a large 809m2, fully fenced allotment, in a very quiet, central and sought after location, this beautifully renovated home offers stylish and peaceful living with everything you need at your fingertips.
• 5 bedrooms, with two full bathrooms to service them
• Second kitchen located downstairs with second living area
• 2 large back outdoor entertaining area, with upstairs also having a large front verandah
• Fully airconditioned with ceiling fans throughout
• Polished timber floors with high ceilings to the top level
• Stunning upstairs kitchen with large 6 burner gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large rear timber deck overlooking lap pool in the back yard
• 809m2 fully fenced block with large garden shed for storage
• Located in a very quiet street, great for kids to play
• 75m from closest bus stop
• Approx. 2-minute drive from closest school
• Approx. 3-minute drive to QLD Country Bank Stadium
• Approx. 4-minute drive to Townsville CBD
• Approx. 13-minute drive from Townsville Airport
• Central and sought after location close to the CBD, schools, public transport and all things convenient
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 65 Robertson Street, RAILWAY ESTATE, QLD 4810