Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in the highly popular suburb of Kirwan, this beautiful family home is coming to the market after 26 years! This meticulously cared for, low maintenance, single level home offers comfort and ease with indoor - outdoor living spaces. Located in a house-proud street, the current owners are sad to see the home go however the time has come for their next chapter. Upon entry through the door you find yourself in a home that is loaded with all the comforts that will make living here enjoyable for everyone in the family.
This home not only has a light and airy interior, step outside and enjoy the massive undercover patio area that overlooks the large, sparkling resort style pool. The large, fully fenced, 685m2 corner allotment offers separate yard spaces for children or pet management. This home captures everything special about North Queensland living and makes it easy for you to enjoy.
• Solid brick, single level home on a large corner block
• 4 large bedrooms, with one having an added-on study/office - open it up to make one larger room
• A massive undercover patio at the rear - perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Large in-ground resort-styled pool in the backyard with access via the undercover patio
• Beautiful light filled kitchen in the heart of the home
• Access to the yard available, with space for a boat or caravan
• Secure outdoor storage area with lockable gate
• Beautiful landscaped gardens for the green-thumb in the family
• To the right is the formal lounge room that opens to another living area overlooking the pool
• A second living/family room that opens to the outdoor living area through to the pool
• Oversized double carport
• Internal laundry with access to the back area
• 20 solar panels with a 5kw system
• Well sized garden shed
• Located in the highly popular suburb of Kirwan
• Approx. 1-minute walk (120m) from closest bus stop
• Approx. 2-minute drive (1.4km) to Woolworths the Avenues
• Approx. 3-minute drive (1.5km) to Ryan Catholic College
• Approx. 2-minute drive (850m) to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 17-minute drive (12.1km) to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 685 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 61 Warland Street, KIRWAN, QLD 4817