Inspect this home
Sat 31st Oct 12:15pm - 12:45pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Centrally positioned with parks a comfortable stroll away, this beautifully maintained 3-bedroom home offers comfortable family living within this competitive price range. Sitting on a 538m2 block - the home offers separation for all members of the family, while staying close and united. The eye-catching rear patio area just embraces mid-afternoon breezes which are enjoyed throughout the home.
Progressing past the main living area you will find yourself in the middle of the home with options all around. The galley style kitchen is centrally located with plenty of bench space and leads out onto the larger than expected rear patio that has been built for entertaining. Generous in size the Master includes private ensuite and WIR and has been cleverly positioned to the rear of the home away from the other bedrooms.
The backyard features a garden shed as well as an established garden, with lush green lawn that offers plenty of room for the children and pets to play, with a double gate side access.
Positioned well at the end of the cul-de-sac, this property is conveniently located within 10 minutes to Domain Central and 15 minutes to the CBD. Viewing is available this weekend, please call Martin McDonough 0438 174 898
• Beautifully maintained home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Galley style kitchen with generous cupboard and benchtop space overlooking rear patio
• Cool modern tones compliment throughout
• Enclosed patio area as a second living room offering the breezes without mozzies
• Master room located at the rear with private ensuite and WIR
• Low maintenance home, tiled throughout for your convenience
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Established gardens with lush green lawn, a great space for kids and pets to play
• Double gate side access for your convenience
• 24 Solar panels on a 5kw system - perfect for the electricity bills!
• In a family-friendly area with only local traffic from the street
• Close to Domain Central and Inner-City (only 15 minutes from the city)
• Approx. 5-minute drive (2.6km) from Calvary Christian College
• Approx. 9-minute drive (5.4km) from Domain Central
• Approx. 13-minute drive (8.4km) from Townsville Airport
• Approx. 15-minute drive (10.5km) from Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 538 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 60 Kroymans Drive, MOUNT LOUISA, QLD 4814