Need a home loan?
We can help!
This beautiful traditional property has an ultra-modern twist. Recently renovated; it has a near new kitchen and bathrooms with eye-catching decor and all the luxuries of modern living.
When you step into this home, the attention to detail will hit you straight away. A tour of the stylish kitchen reveals that quality is the main ingredient: You'll find it impressively large. If that doesn't say entertaining, what does?
With an open-plan structure, the dining and lounge rooms flow off the kitchen, boasting freshly polished solid timber floors throughout. All four generous sized bedrooms have built-in robes, fresh and crisp decor, and there are ceiling fans and air-conditioning systems through the entire home. And you won't even need to think twice about the power bill with the 5KW solar system on the roof.
Now to the colourful and contemporary bathrooms? They have both been fully renovated so there is nothing more to do. Main bathroom has just recently had a full make over and there is a bath-tub in the 2nd bathroom.
Outside there's a generous deck built for entertaining and capturing those refreshing breezes, with the fully-fenced yard offering side access for big toys like the boat or caravan. This 801sqm block is also big enough to sport a future pool or covert the back yard shed into the main shed. The potential is endless!!
A refurbishment success story, this home beautifully marries traditional with contemporary and is just a stone's throw from the Ross River and centrally located in Mundingburra.
• Beautiful 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom, property is fully refurbished to an exceptionally high quality
• Renovated kitchen with large stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Polished wooden floors, ceiling fans and spilt air-conditioning throughout
• 5 Kw Solar system to save on those power bills
• Open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining all with polished timbers floors
• Fully renovated bathrooms with bath tub to the 2nd bathroom
• Built-in robes in three bedrooms
• Fenced 801sqm yard with gated side access to the rear shed that can house your boat or those extra toys
• Large covered rear deck built for entertaining
• Bore with not working pump
• Close to the Ross River, Schools and centrally located in Mundingburra
• Within walking distance to nearby parks including Anderson Park Botanical Gardens
• Close distance to running tracks
• Approx. 2 minute drive to closest primary school
• Approx. 4 minute drive to closest secondary high school
• Approx. 3 minute drive to the Ross River
• Approx. 3 minute drive to Rising Sun Shopping Centre
• Approx. 5 minute drive to Stocklands Shopping Centre
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 801 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 4
About - 6 Launder Street, MUNDINGBURRA, QLD 4812