Need a home loan?
We can help!
As you enter through the grey picket fence of 51 Rosewood Avenue you will be welcomed by the fresh, vibrant atmosphere that this fully renovated home offers. This delightful home has recently undergone a stylish refreshment and offers relaxing, low-maintenance living with clean, minimalist lines. The home presents 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 1 bathroom as well as peaceful living in a quiet avenue situated across from the local park.
The traditional brick home has been given a new lease on life with a fresh coat of paint and renovations throughout to keep up with modern times. Gloss tiles are featured throughout, making this home low maintenance and cool during the North Queensland climate.
The brand new, stylish, centrally located kitchen overlooks the back yard while being highly functional with ample cabinetry and benchtop space. The two living areas flow from one to the other, with one having the potential to be a rumpus room or teenager's retreat! Neutral tones have been brought into the home and will be sure to compliment any interior design style and décor.
The three bedrooms and bathroom are located to the left of the home offering space and privacy away from the living areas. The three bedrooms are all with built in wardrobes and a fresh new feel about them. The bathroom has been designed with a floating basin and stylish floor to ceiling tiles offering a unique and fun look.
Heading through to the rear of the home you are met with a paved patio situated perfectly behind the home offering you plenty of space in the family-friendly backyard. The property also offers a 6m x 3m fully powered shed with roller door, a garden shed and established gardens on a 660sqm block.
• Fully renovated home, tiled throughout
• Neutral tones to compliment any interior design style and décor
• Two living areas with one having the potential to be a rumpus or teenagers retreat
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
• Brand new, stylish, centrally located kitchen
• 1.6kw 10 panel Solar Panels
• 6m x 3m powered shed with roller door & garden shed
• Fully fenced side access with established gardens
• Situated across the road from Rosewood Avenue Park
• Approx. 2 minute drive to nearest grocery store
• Approx. 2 minute drive to nearest primary school
• Approx. 6 minute drive to Ross River Dam
• Approx. 9 minute drive to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 9 minute drive to Kirwan State High School
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 660 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 51 Rosewood Avenue, KELSO, QLD 4815