Need a home loan?
We can help!
Ideal for the family that enjoys lots of space, this large home has an abundance of accommodation including four bedrooms, multiple living area's and two massive outdoor spaces. Situated close to local shops and amenities while only being a 20-minute drive from the CBD. This home offers families a quality lifestyle in a friendly pocket with great neighbours. Family life is perfectly catered for in this large, well planned and extremely comfortable residence. Due to being elevated high above your neighbours- this home offers privacy at its best, as well as stunning views of Magnetic Island and Castle Hill.
There is an internal timber stair case that will lead you down to a separate living area, storage room and cyclone bunker. This opens to the side outdoor living space, with the lower drive way being accessible for street access and additional parking.
- Built on a 682m2 block, the home itself provides 296m2 of under roof living space
- Cathedral ceilings throughout the upper level of the home
- Beautiful blackbutt timber floors throughout the upper level, with polished concrete on the lower level
- Fully airconditioned home with ceiling fans throughout
- Two separate driveways - one for each level to have street access; perfect for guest parking
- Stunningly large white kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and ample bench space
- Spacious storage provided throughout the home, with the inclusion of a cyclone bunker downstairs
- Spaciously inclusive kitchen/dining/living area's with glass door access to side balcony
- Undercover timber balcony that includes a built in BBQ, bench space and sink; large enough for the biggest of family occasions
- The highest built home One side neighbour located downhill from this position
- A family friendly neighbourhood with attractive parklands and a wonderful community
- Close to Mount Louisa IGA, Domain Central and Calvary Christian College
- Mount Louisa walking tracks near completion
- Panoramic views of Magnetic Island and Castle Hill
- 20 minutes drive to Townsville CBD (10.9km)
- 15 minute drive to Townsville Airport (8.7km)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 682 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 34 Afton Way, MOUNT LOUISA, QLD 4814