Tenanted for $500 per week until 22.01.2022
Proudly positioned and situated in a secure gated community of Sea View Park this property is truly a standout. Offering stunning 180 views this home is unique and light filled with timber flooring and louvers throughout. Located only 24 minutes from Townsville CBD the property is a standout.
Offering a open plan living and dining area following through to the well equipped kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and hard wooden timber bench tops.
Endless opportunities with a complete separate residence that you could utilise as a pool house, granny flat or even a teenager's retreat. This residence is completely self-contained offering a kitchen, main bedroom, ensuite, study, laundry and direct access to the pool.
With multiple outdoor spaces on offer you will have your guests wanting more. Enjoy the stunning views by the deck, relax by the fire pit while dinner is cooking in your very own pizza oven or even enjoy a splash in the pool on a hot summer day. This property will not disappoint and is a must see.
• Charming entrance across a timber bridge walkway with impressive views
• Open plan living surrounded by gorgeous timber and glass louvers sweeping in natural light
• Well appointed kitchen offering an abundance of storage with timber benchtops complimented by classical splashbacks tiles
• Glass louvers surround master bedroom featuring a neutral toned ensuite with a double vanity and walk in shower
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Family bathrooms is equipped with a corner shower and walk in bath-tub
• Entertaining at this stunning property will not disappointment with huge wrap around timber decks and a swimming pool
• Enjoy your weekend winter nights with a glass of wine by your very own built in fire pit and pizza oven surrounded by lush trees and gardens
• Sprawling 180 degrees views
• Endless opportunities with a complete separate residence that you could be utilise as a pool house, granny flat or even a teenagers retreat which is fully self-contained
• Glass louvers surround granny flat bedroom featuring a neutral toned ensuite with a double vanity and walk in shower
• Well-established fully landscaped and maintained gardens throughout the property
• Multiple car spaces servicing a minimum 4 cars
• Jensen is surrounded by parks, walking tracks and within 10 minutes drive of North Shore offering Woolworths, schools, health services community and fitness facilities and only 24 minutes drive to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 5745 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 32/20 Mount Kulburn Drive, JENSEN, QLD 4818